make up artist (namjin)

"Daddy! Daddy! Come on faster!" The small girl in front of me yells as she drags me into a cosmetics shop.

"Calm down sweetie, we'll get there." I reassure her but she doesn't slow down, she keeps dragging me into the small shop.

She has been asking me for weeks now to go and get her makeup done. So her Uncle Yoongi told her about this little shop he's seen. So, she's been begging to come here and I finally agreed.

Kim Family Cosmetics

Jinyoung tries to open the door but struggles, I laugh at her and help her open the door.

"Thank you Daddy." She mumbles asking we walk into the small, homey shop. The store smells like fresh baked cookies and not makeup. "Daddy! Look how pretty that man is." Jinyoung suddenly exclaims, excitedly pointing in another direction.

I look over to see, she's not wrong, the man is gorgeous. He has fluffy brown hair, plump pink lips, broad shoulders and captivating eyes. I see a tag on his pastel pink sweater that says 'Kim Seokjin'

"Why don't you go say hi to him." I bend down a softly say to her, she excitedly jumps and runs over to the man who has been watching me and Jinyoung ever since she started yelling about him. I look up at him and he has a pink blush on his cheeks. How cute.

"Hello~ I am Kim Jinyoung." She bows and greets the boy in ripped black jeans.

"Hello~ I am Kim Seokjin." He bows back and smiles widely at my little girl.

"And I am Kim Namjoon." I say, extending my hand out for Seokjin to shake.

"Nice to meet both of you." He laughs, ruffling Jinyoung's hair after he shakes my hand. "What could I help you with today?" He asks with a soothing voice. Damn.

"I want to get my makeup done!" Jinyoung exclaims loudly and jumps up and down.

"Ahhh~ But you're so pretty already Ms. Jinyoung." He says and crouches down to Jinyoung's height. She giggles and I see a red blush on her face.

"Thanks." She laughs as he ruffles her hair.

"What kind of makeup would you like today sweetie?" The man asks the little girl and she taps her chin and thinks.

"I want to look like Jennie from BlackPink!" She exclaims. BlackPink is a band from our hometown, they usually do shows around town but they've been doing big shows recently.

"Well, Jennie from BlackPink is beautiful just like you are." The man picks my daughter up and and puts her on a stool, she giggles and looks at the man. "You can sit over on that couch if you want sir." I smile at the man and walk over to the small grey couch.

*A MONTH LATER*

"It's my favorite little girl." I hear Jin say as we walk into the store, Jinyoung looks up at me and jumps on the balls over her feet with a big smile on her face.

"Go ahead." I whisper and let go of her hand. She runs over to the man in a pink sweater with her arms spread out. The honey-voiced man picks up the little girl and rests her on his hip, the little girls giggles and hugs the man.

"I'm your favorite?" The little girl whispers and Jin nods his head but puts his fingers to Jinyoung's lips.

"But don't tell anyone else though it's our little secret." Jinyoung quickly nods her head. Namjoon and Jinyoung go to the beauty shop two days a week for four weeks because Jinyoung insisted they go every Tuesday and Thursday.

"I won't tell nobody." Jinyoung reassures and Jin nods his head.

"Alright Jinyoungie, what kind of makeup would you like today?" Jin asks as he sets Jinyoung on the stool. All eight times we've been here, she's gotten a different look. Ranging from princess Penelope to Seulgi.