prince pt.3

"Namjoon, I know you're wondering why we called you in here." Queen Kim, soothingly states, even though her voice is so calming, it makes Namjoon nervous.

"Yes, ma'am." Namjoon tightens his grip on the arm rests of his chair. Every time the Queen calls Namjoon in, he thinks that he will be fired for having a relationship with the prince.

Although Namjoon is always careful to be very professional with Jin when in front of others. Never hugging up on him in the common areas, being careful to not call him baby in front of others.

"I need you to start staying in the same room as Jin." The Queen nods her head at the man. Namjoon knits his eyebrows together.

"Um, I don't I mind doing it at all." Namjoon states. "But, may I ask why this is necessary?"

"I'm afraid that my sisters are unfortunately going to be staying here again." The Queen sighs and Namjoon's heart sinks. How will Jin take this news? He will probably have a panic attack.

"Ma'am, are you sure this is the best thing for Prince Seokjin's mental health." Namjoon concerns sitting up more in his seat.

"I know how much they bother him." Queen Kim has her eyebrows knitted together.

"They don't just bother him, they almost kill him with their words." Namjoon raises his voice but automatically shakes his head. "I'm sorry ma'am."

"Just please try to make him feel good at this time." Queen Kim smiles gently and waves Namjoon out of the room. 

*****

  "Why are you bringing your stuff in here, Joonie?" Jin asks as Namjoon is moving his belongings into his room. Namjoon sits on the edge of Jin's bed and waves him over, Jin gently sits on Namjoon's lap.

"I love you, Jin. You're gorgeous and sweet. You're so perfect." Namjoon rubs up and down Jin's legs.

"Seokjin, Namjoon." There is a swift knock on the door, Jin suddenly jumps away from the man as Queen Kim walks in.

"Hi mom." Jin smiles and waves at his mother.

"There's some people here that want to see you." Queen Kim smiles, in files the three of the five evil aunts. Namjoon can see that Seokjin tenses up when he sees those ladies.

"Hello boy." The tall narrow woman in the center sneers. Jin can only bring his hand up and wave slightly.

"Don't you know how to properly greet someone?" The short pudgy woman to the left complains, then walks towards the prince.

"Still haven't lost that extra weight, have you?" The third woman grabs Jin's face and looks at his features with a disgusted look.

"Also still haven't got that nose job I've been telling you to get either." The tall woman sneers again.

"Isuel, how about we all just go have some tea?" Queen Kim, guides the hateful looking women out of the room. As soon as the door closes Jin falls to the ground in a heap of crying and heavy breathing.

"Jin." Namjoon softly calls and kneels down beside the prince. Jin brings his knees into his chest and sobs. "Come here, baby." Namjoon rests his back against the bed and pulls Jin closer, so he is now in between Namjoon's legs with his back rested against Namjoon's chest.

"N-namjoon." Jin cries. Namjoon tightens his grip on Jin's waist.

"It's okay, Jinnie." Namjoon whispers Namjoon slowly massages Jin's arms and shoulders. "Just breath sweetheart, I love you baby." Jin slowly starts to calm down.