bathroom (vkook)

[VK- BATHROOM]

"Bye Jiminie." I wave to my best friend as I make my way into the bathroom. I've been so turned on ever since second period, I need to get rid of it somehow. It was good thinking of me to bring my trusty friend today.

It's not my fault, I saw Jeon Jungkook change in gym class. Those rock hard abs, the bulge that showed from under his boxers. I could cum just thinking about it. I hope he didn't catch me, cause he would for sure have my head.

Being the school 'bad boy' and all, he really isn't too friendly with anyone. Too bad though, I bet he would be such a dom daddy in bed. I just want him to hold me down and fuck me senseless.

I make sure sure no one else is in the bathroom, my erection is growing as I keep thinking about Jungkook fucking me. I bite my lip and whine, just wanting to get rid of the uncomfortable problem.

If the teacher asks where I am, I'll just give him an innocent look and tell him I was sick in the bathroom.

No one would suspect me to do such a thing. I'm the innocent, quiet boy everyone gushes over in class.

I walk into the handicap stall since it's bigger, getting ready to get out my little friend to help me.

Before I can turn around and shut the stall door, the tiled walls get darker. A shadow from the doorway blocking all the lights. I turn around, expecting to see a male teacher here, ready to bust me for skipping class.

It's Jungkook. Just the person I didn't want to walk in.

"Kitten, you were such a little tease in gym class, just sitting there with your short little sinful skirt." Jungkook sighs and looks me up and down, he called me kitten, I feel my dick twitch at the name. I decide just to be forward with him, let him know how I feel.

"Sorry daddy." I look up at him innocently, he bites his lip and raises his eyebrows, I just tilt my head and jut out my bottom lip slightly.

"Didn't expect that from you kitten." Jungkook inquires and I giggle lightly, covering my face with my sweater paws. "What are you doing in here anyway, skipping class baby?"

"No daddy, I was going to touch myself." I look down and fiddle with the hem of my sweater. Jungkook's dominance making me weak, I don't even know if he likes being called daddy. Just talking a guess.

"Oh! Really kitten?" Jungkook asks and I nod my head shamefully. "Why do you want to touch yourself at school baby?"

"B-because I saw you changing in gym glass and it turned me on daddy." I say, being completely honest, Jungkook smirks and pulls me towards him by my waist. I gasp and grab onto his leather jacket he has on.

"How about you suck me off, kitten?" Jungkook asks and slowly moves his hands under my shirt.

"Can I Please?" I fist his jacket and look up at him with pleading eyes.

"Of course kitten." Jungkook kisses my forehead.

"Thank you daddy." I smile and sink to my knees.   I see Jungkook bite his lip. I bring my hands up to his his belt buckle, I try to hide the fact that my hands are shaking.

"Nervous sweetie?" Jungkook runs his hands through my hair, I shiver at his delicate touch. I nod my head shyly. "Don't be nervous sweetie, I'm sure you'll do great."

"I've never done it before." I bite my lip and he continues to rake his hands through my hair.

"You're a virgin TaeBaby?" Jungkook asks and I nod my head again.