prince pt.2

"Hey, Jinnie baby." Namjoon's whispers loudly as he enters the princes room, making sure to close the door quietly on the way in.

When he finally looks up, he sees Jin sitting on his bed, wearing his swim trunks and a large t-shirt. Namjoon, even though he's seen Jin like this many times before, he still freezes and admires the sight.

"Baby you look beautiful." Namjoon slowly walks towards the prince. Jin blushes as he sees Namjoon walking over.

"S-stop it." Jin looks away shyly as Namjoon sit on the bed beside him.

"It's true baby." Namjoon smiles and grabs the prince's hand. "Come here." Jin slowly makes his way closer to Namjoon, sits in his lap and curls into his chest.

   Namjoon puts his hands under  and scratches his back. This has been a thing that the two have been doing since Namjoon first started to comfort the boy.

  Jin practically purrs at the contact. Namjoon laces one hand in Jin's hair, and kisses him on the forehead.

  "Let's go on down to the pool, okay?" Namjoon whispers and Jin raises up to meet Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon gently kisses Jin's lips. "Let's go."

"Yay." Jin squeals lightly.

***

"Come on, Jinnie." Namjoon waves Jin over to get in the pool. Even tough they go to the pool at least once every month, Jin is always to scared to jump in.

"I-I don't know." Jin giggles lightly, using his arms to cover up his tummy.

  "Come here baby, it's okay." Namjoon smiles. The water is just deep enough to reach Namjoon's collar bones, but too deep for Jin to touch the bottom. "I'll catch you, I promise."

  Even though there is a shallow end, it's too shallow for anything fun to happen.

Jin makes his way to the side of the pool, and nervously shuffles around. Jin smiles and jumps into the pool, Namjoon grabs Jin's waist and pulls him close. Jin hugs Namjoon and giggles into his ear.

"You're so cute." Namjoon spins the both of them around, this causes Jin to giggle even more. Namjoon playfully grabs Jin's ass.

"Can we jump in together?" Jin asks and Namjoon nods. Namjoon lifts himself out of the pool and then reaches down to pull Jin out as well.

"Let me check the time." Namjoon looks away and reaches towards his watch. As he's moving the clothes he hears a splash in the water. He swiftly looks up from his watch to see the water settling in the pool.

"Jin!" Namjoon yells and bolts to jump into the pool, knowing Jin doesn't know how to swim.

Namjoon dives into the water, full bodyguard mode kicking in. Namjoon quickly pulls Jin to the surface and towards the side of the pool.

"Jin are you okay??" Namjoon lightly shakes the boy. Jin coughs up some water. "Jin oh god." Namjoon yells and Jin sits up trying to catch his breath.

"N-Namjoon." Jin begins to cry, although Namjoon is freaking out, he keeps his composure to not freak him out. Jin crawls towards Namjoon and settles himself in his lap.

  "You're okay baby, you're okay now." Namjoon kisses Jin's head and scratches his back. Jin coughs and continues to cry on Namjoon's shoulder.

  "I'm—I'm okay." Jin sniffles and nuzzles his head into Namjoon's shoulder. Jin circles his arms around Namjoon's neck. Namjoon tightens his grip on his waist.

"I'm okay Joonie, I'm okay." Jin pulls away and wipes a tear from Namjoon's face. "It's okay, I'm okay." Jin gently kisses Namjoon's lips then hugs him tightly again.