Chapter 1

Hi my name is (Y/N) I have (H/L) (H/C) hair and my eyes are (E/C) and my skin color is (S/C). I'm 17 years old and I'm in highschool right now. Both of my parents are scientists for the president of the United States but they wanted me to have a normal life so I don't tell people my parents job. My parents usually use me as a test subject but I don't mind I love them to death. They gave me cool ablities like:

-inhuman speed

-inhuman strength

-mind reading

-fly

-teleport

-invisibility

-to mold metal

-to make creations out of anything

-shape shifting

Nobody knows about these except my parents. They said if anybody finds out then they will take me and kill me!! I don't wanna die yet.

Oh did I mention that when my mood changes so does my eye color.

red-mad

blue-sad

green-happy

black-embarrased

purple-confused

orange-scared

But my parents make me wear eye contacts so people won't see them change.

Some reason lately I've been feeling like someone is watching me but when I turn around nobody is there so I shrug it off. I hope I don't have a stalker.

*Y/N POV*

       Today was Monday and that means I have to get ready for school. I woke up around 6 am. When I open my eyes they are blind for a minute but I adjust to the light. I finally get out of bed after debating if I should get up or not but I got up.

I walk to the bathroom which was right across the hall from my room. I go inside and do my business then I brush my teeth. After I'm done I go to take a shower so I strip from my clothes and I jump in the shower and start the water. I just stand there and think about what might happen today. I scrub my (S/C) body with soap and rinse. I stop the shower and I look for a towel but I forgot to grab one. 'Ugh come on not today'. I make myself invisble and I run out the bathroom to go and get my towel. I go back to see two boys one is wearing a mask that has feminine features on it,wearing a orange jacket with blue faded jeans and black shoes while the other boy has an orange hoodie, blue denim jeans and also black shoes and gloves but I can't really see his face cuz the hood of the hoodie is covering it but I do see two orbs for eyes and a stitched frown. "Damn how did they get here?" 'Oh shit I said that out loud.

The masked one turned around but saw nobody, he then said, "Hoodie we have to watch her. Slenderman said she's important I wonder why but we should leave I heard the water stop." The hoodied one nodded then they both jumped out the window that is right next to my bed. I walk over to the window and watch them run into the woods behind my house. I sigh then lock the window to get dressed.

I put on baby blue jeans that are ripped a lil and also I put on a white undershirt and on top I put on my (F/C) hoodie. I finished writing in my journal that I kept...journal not a diary big difference. I go put my contacts in to cover my mood changing eyes. I then grab my book bag and I run down stairs and I see my parents on the couch. "Bye mom and dad see ya after school!" "Bye honey!" They both called after me when I ran out the door.

After that incounter with those boys I'm gonna see what else is in store for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all my lovely readers this is the first chapter to this story. I promise to update at least twice a week but I gots to go bye my lovely readers!