Chapter 4

*Y/N POV*

Ugh what happened the last thing I remember is me killing my parents...WAIT!!! Did I say 'killing my parents' nononononon!! Why did I do that?!?"I'm sorry mom and dad....I didn't mean to I'm so sorry..."

I sit up and I notice that I am not in my room. Where the hell am I? Oh look A door, I should go see where I am at least.

I walk towards the door but I stop mid-way because the floor might creak so I use my angel wings and I fly towards the door. Oh shit someone is coming to the room I should turn invisble now.

*Hoodie POV*

Masky and I are gonna go check up on (Y/N) to see if she is doing fine. We walk into the room an-WHERE IS (Y/N)?!?! NONONONO!!!! I hope nobody came in here and stole her. Wait is that an angel feather on the floor?

I show Masky and we know this is (Y/N)'s cuz she has angel wings duh! Then I hear a cat meow....WAIT where is the cat?

*Y/N POV*

Damnit why did I have to meow now they will think I'm here.

"Hoodie go get the stuff..."

What stuff? The person who is Hoodie leaves and comes back really quick and in his hands he has...OMG CAT NIP!!!! My cat side came out and I turned uninvisible and I pounced on Hoodie.

"CATNIP!!!!"-Y/N

"Aww (Y/N) is a cat how cute!"-Hoodie

"I know right!"-Masky

"Hey I'm not cute...I'M FABULOUS!!! Wait a minute did you two just call me cute?"-Y/N

They nodded and I don't know why but I started to blush. I cover my face so they don't see me blush.

"Umm...(Y/N)?"-Hoodie

"Hmmm?"-Y/N

"Y-Your S-Shirt.."-Hoodie

"What's wrong with m-OH MY GOSH NO!!!"-Y/N

Oh my gosh you can see my cleavage and its to revealing.

"Umm c-can I-I use o-one of y-your s-sweaters p-please?"-Y/N

"USE MINE!!!"-They both say in usion

Um...I chose Hoodie's cause his is a hoody and I love hoodys' not Hoodie ok.

"Thanks.."-Y/N

"Welcome and by the way you look cute in my hoody.."-Hoodie

I bet I'm fifty shades of red now. ( A/N not fifty shade of grey...EWWW!!!) I ask them both if they can show me around and while they do that I met their boss and he don't seem happy "seeing" me....oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey all my lovely readers I am back with a new chapter so here it is. But I have to go to clean bye!