Chapter 12

(A/N~ this is Hoodie and Masky when they find out your not gonna be coming back for a while)

*Y/N POV*

I really don't wanna go back down there. What if I hurt them again? I don't wanna hurt the only people I have left! Let me send them a message saying I'm gonna be gone for a while.

'Mr.Slenderman, tell everybody I will not be going back for a couple of days, I need to resolve some things right now. I will be safe don't worry. See ya later'

I sent the mental note to Slenderman. I hope he got my message.

*Slenderman POV*(didn't see this coming now did ya)

I was discussing to Hoodie and Masky about some important business until I got a message.

'Mr.Slenderman, tell everybody I will not be going back for a couple of days, I need to resolve some things right now. I will be safe don't worry. See ya later'

Hmm resolve some things? I wonder what she is talking about??

'Masky and Hoodie, go tell the other Ms.(Y/N) will not be coming back for a couple of days, but don't fret she will be safe I assure you that'

"S-She's not c-coming b-back?"-H

It sounds like he is gonna tear up...

"Don't worry Hoodie...she will come back....I hope"-M

'Children go tell the others'

They nod and walk out of my office really slowly. I should go watch Ms.(Y/N) to make sure she will be coming back.

I teleport to where I last saw her but I don't see her, I only found a note....oh no!

I read the note and it says;

Aww Slenderman how lovely for you to give me one of your proxies that was so kind of you. She didn't put up much of a fight which saved me alot of time. This lovely creature will soon become the queen of the under-realm for she will do as I say until death do us part. I hope to see you at our wedding or mine cause she refuses to marry me...what a stupid creature...she will soon get punished for refusing my order, unless you wanna save your precious proxy you will have to come with all the creepypastas that live in your mansion and they will have to fight against my minions and you and I shall fight for her. I will see you at noon tomorrow for our duel.

~Z

Oh my...Hoodie and Masky will be devastated..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader-chan how have all of you been? I hope you guys are good. Before I do anything thank you all of you reader-chans for reading my book. 385+ reads?? thats amazing!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!

Well I hoped you liked the chapter, sorry reader-chan that you got kidnapped╥﹏╥ but leave a comment on who you think it is...I made it pretty obvious but bye guys!!

Peace~

~Love

~Stay strong and beautiful