Chapter 9

*Y/N POV*

He...he's right I do look different then before. Now my hair is extremly long and I have a snake tongue...wait?! snake tongue?! WTH NOW I'M A COMPLETE FREAK?!

'Ms.y/n I can teach you to retract your wings and also hide you cat features'

Ok Slenderman I told you once and I really don't wanna tell you again but GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW!!

'Fine'

Finally!!Oh wait I completely forgot that I could read minds *facepalm* damn I'm stupid.

Oh I can read Hoodie and Masky's minds. I know it sounds evil but I'm curious.

~Masky's mind~

'Oh god y/n looks more beautiful then before but not like she wasn't beautiful before it's just....damn if I were to say this outloud I would seem stupid'

'Masky your not stupid so don't say it and by the way thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it'

Masky looks at me and I wink back at him. I can so tell he is blushing cause its going down to his neck and ears. I can't help but giggle that's adorable.

I look again at my reflection and I notice I didn't take off my contacts. I don't need them anymore so why not.

I take my contacts out and I see my eye color is green. I'm so happy I can show my eyes without having to be called names and shit.

'y/n language'

DAMNIT SLENDY!!Wait a minute it's time to read Hoodie's thoughts. *evil smirk*

I ran really fast to where Hoodie is and I turn invisible. Now it's time to get personal.

~Hoodie's mind~

'I hope y/n is ok. I hate for what Slenderman did to her but I can't do anything about it or else he will kill me. I don't wanna die now, not until I make her mine,'

Her? who's the lucky lady?

'She is so beautiful. I love how she is neko(part cat) I just love cats SO much but she looks like a kitten so I'm gonna call her kitten. Oh I should probably give her this cat-nip'

My ears perk up at that. I see that he pulls a bag out of his hood pocket. I turn myself un-invisible and I glomp Hoodie.

I meow and purr and rub my head against Hoodie's chest but then I hear his heart rate go up. I stop and look at Hoodie.

"Hoodie are you ok? I heard your heart go faster.."-y/n

"Oh um...y-yea y-y/n I-I'm f-fine.."-H

"Hoodie your studdering more than usual are you sure your ok?"-y/n

I tilt my head a little to the side and it makes some of my hair go in my face while the rest falls back and I put one of my cat ears down and I keep one up. I don't know what I did but he ran away with his hands near his 'man hood'.

I hope I didn't make him mad at me. T^T

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sorry if it took a while to put this up. I had a ton of work to do so I really do apologize. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see ya...next time. Stay strong and beautiful <3