Chapter 6

*Y/N POV*

One of Slenderman's tendrils come shooting towards me but before it got to me I opened my angel wings and I flew up into the air at inhuman speed.

Another tendril came towards me but I fly away somewhere else. I then make myself invisable and I fly back down to the ground. I see a big rock so I pick it up and I fly into the air ride above Slenderman and I drop the rock right on top of his head.

He then falls to the ground, unable to get up. I fly right back to the ground and I stand there really proud but it soon fades when I see Slenderman's tendril come towards me but it was to late because when I tried to run I was hit with the tendril and I was shot into a tree.

I let out an ear piercing scream I then fell to the ground with a thud.

'I'm not gonna back down now. I will do this if it's the last thing I do.'

I then rise from the ground and I run towards Slenderman but when I was about 3 ft. closer I felt pain on my stomach I then look down to see that Slenderman's tendril went right through my stomach and out my back.

I don't even cry I just fall to the ground. I hear muffled screaming but I can't make out any of it. I then see Hoodie and Maksy running towards me but I feel so sleepy.

So I just let the darkness consume me.

*Masky/Hoode POV*

(Y/N) NO!!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!

*Slenderman POV*

Hmph I was wrong about this child. She has good potential. I will revive her and I will ask her if she would like to become one of my proxies.

"Sir why did you kill (Y/N)?!"-M

"S-sir w-why?!"-H

They must really care if they just yelled at me.

'Don't worry children, I will revive Ms.(Y/N) don't fret. She will not die'-S

I grab (Y/N) and I bring her to the infirmary and I start to revive her and also fix the whole on her stomach.

----Lé time skip----

There finished now she needs to rest for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey all of my lovely readers how all of ya been? great? that's awesome! :)

Well besides that I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and I really hope you all are enjoying the book so far.

Oh and sorry reader if I made you almost die in the book. ;-;

But I have to go stay strong and beautiful and I will see ya....next time. <3