Chapter 17

{A/N~ This is what my OC was wearing once she changed, I will have what you are wearing in the next chapter xP}

~~Lè time skip for 3 weeks~

*Y/N POV*

Silence still hasn't woken up yet and it's been three weeks. What is she never wakes up?!

"I'm so sorry but why risk your life for me? I just got you back but no you wanna leave already!! Please don't leave me like everyone else did!! Please...."

I haven't left this room but only to take showers but that's it. I haven't ate in the last three weeks cause what if she wakes while I'm eating? I wanna be the first person she sees.

"Y/N stop worrying about me I'm fine, stop hurting yourself just because I got hurt"

"Silence?"

I look at her and I see her sitting up. I start to cry more, She's alive. I tackle Silence in a hug.

"I'M SO SORRY SILENCE!!" I scream. I think I screamed to loud because Slenderman came running in.

"What's wro-" he stopped once he saw Silence awake." EVERYBODY IN THE INFIRMARY NOW!" he yelled to everybody in the mansion. Once they got here they all tackled Silence with hugs and asked her a bunch of questions.

It's getting awkward I'm gonna leave, I leave with no one noticing well I thought no one noticed and I flew outside and sat on a cloud and just stared at the moon.

Should I leave? I don't feel wanted...but I don't have a heart to leave him, but it would be the best idea for both of us.

'Ms.(Y/N) you shouldn't leave him, he will be heart broken if you do and I don't one of my proxies all depressed'

Sorry Slenderman but I need to leave to recollect my thoughts, so many things had happen at once and it's overwhelming.

'I understand Ms.(Y/N) but leave once everyone is asleep. Leave a note for him explaining but you will be coming back in exactly one year, Do you understand me?'

Yes Slenderman I will.

'Ok child carry on with what you were doing'

Bye..

~~Another time skip~~~everyone is asleep~

I gather all my things that I brung here and I go downstairs and I write a note to him and I go to his bedroom door. I create a dagger and I stab the note to the door but on the dagger it says 'I will always love you'. I run back downstairs quietly and I grab my bag.

Mr.Slenderman I am leaving, I will keep you noted on what happens and where I live. Don't tell him anything it's all in the note.

'Fine Child, I will miss you terribly'

You too Slenderman. Bye...

'Fair well child'

I go outside and fly into the sky. I look back at the mansion and I start to cry.
I'm sorry, I will be back. I promise... and then I fly off into the night with a broken heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

HELLO READER-CHAN!!! I am back with this chapter, to be honest this is a lil to sad for my liking but I wrote it and reader-chan...one more chapter left(╥_╥) but it's ok(⌒▽⌒) I will be making a sequel but only for either Masky or Hoodie or both depends on how I feel when I write the sequel but I hope you enjoyed the chapter reader-chan and I will see ya in the next chapter. Peace!

Peace~

Love~

Stay beautiful!