Chapter 2

*Masky POV*

Slenderman has assigned Hoodie and I to watch (Y/N). He never said why but the only thing he did say was that she is very important to us. I don't know what thats suppose mean but ok.

At the moment Hoodie and I are watching (Y/N) go to school. Others might call it stalking but I don't, it only makes it sound worse then what it already is.

Wait (Y/N) just stopped walking, I wonder why? Wait a minute... there's a group of boys walking towards (Y/N). Oh no (Y/N)!!!

*(Y/N) POV*

Ugh it's my stupid ex-boyfriend Daren. What does he want now?"Hey look over here it's (Y/N)." Daren says with a smirk.

"What the hell do you want you bastard, why not go fuck one of your friends over there?!" I yell back. It's funny how I just said that because Daren once told me he had a thing for dudes and girls. It's funny seeing him get mad.

"Why you little bitch!!*sighs* Actually..guys do you want to show (Y/N) a good time?" Daren says that with a smirk.

Oh no...Daren tackles me and he straddles me to the ground. "Aw look lil (Y/N) is helpless," he says. "That's what you think!" I yell at him. He starts laughing non stop. I then kick him which sends him flying in the air, I fly up and kick him again and it sends him flying into a building.

By now I have an evil grin on my face. I jump back down to the ground. Daren's friends look at me with fear all over their faces.

My evil grins gets bigger, I then grab a pole that was near me. So convenient! I mold it into four daggers. I chuck them at Daren's friends (there was only two friends) and the daggers end up at the throats and right in the middle of their heads. They die instantly. The bright side is that I go no blood on me so I just continued walking to school with a big evil grin on my face.

*Masky POV*

Oh my.....now I know why she's important.

*Hoodie POV*(FINALLY!!!)

I'm gonna make a reminder to never get (Y/N) mad...EVER!!!!

A/N

Bye my lovelys!!