Chapter 16

{ That is my weapon up there}
*Y/N POV*
I woke up to find myself in a dark room. Where am I? I feel around and I realize that I'm in a cage. Help!! Slenderman HELP!!! I keep shouting in my head so he can get the message. I try to use my powers but they won't work. What the hell is wrong with me?!
"Aw you're finally awake my queen," somebody said from the shadows. "Who are you?" I called to the person in the shadows. "Oh just your future husband that's all," and the stranger starts to laugh. "SHOW YOURSELF!!" I scream to the stranger. "Ok fine," he steps out the shadows and I start to tremble in fear. He starts to laugh at my reaction to him. Zalgo, the most vicious person in the whole universe, kidnapped me." Lets have some fun," Zalgo says with a perverted grin.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" I scream when he puts the needle in my arm until I lose consciousness, guys please hurry..
*??? POV*
I was walking in the forest back to the mansion when I see Hoodie and Masky run past me. "Yo guys what's the hurry!?" I yell to them."Silence please come and help us save (Y/N) please! We need to save her from HIM, he has her captured!!" They both yell at me.
"Fine I will help but let me carry you guys there, I haven't had a real fight in a while," I say with an evil grin on my face. "Thank you!" they say in sync. "Welcome now hold on!"I say to them. They grab onto me and I spread my black wings and I start to fly in the air towards Zalgo's castle. I won't let another girl get hurt by his hands I won't!
We finally get there in an hour and I fall to the ground from exhaustion. I never knew carrying two people can be hard I grab and energy bottle and I gulp it down. Now I'm ok. I grab my sythe and enter the castle.
"Hey yo big mouth!!" I yell once I enter the castle. "Aw don't we have Aaliyah or do you perfer Silent Striker better?"Zalgo says."Don't say my real name you worthless peice of shit!" I scream at him. "What are you here for peasant?!" he said to me. "First of all for the girl you have captive and also to finish our battle once and for all," I told him. Masky and Hoodie go while I distract him. I see them mod and walk into the shadows. "With pleasure," Zalgo says to me before lunging at me. I lunge at him to and I slice some of his horn off while he got some of my feathers. "Game on!" I scream at him with a determined look on my face, I will save that girl until I die!
*Masky's POV*
We go while Silence is fighting off Zalgo. I hope she doesn't die. Me and Hoodie go down the hall until we hear someone crying, (Y/N)? I run down with Hoodie behind me. I get to the door with the crying but it stops. I open the door to see someone on the floor with their back facing us. "(Y/N)?" I ask the lady. Once she turns around I tremble with fear and sadness. This is (Y/N) but she looks different, her eyes are blood red, she has a crazy look in her eyes and she has a psychotic smile on her face. "No more (Y/N) here anymore," (Y/N) says before lunging at me. She tackles me and Hoodie and then she pressure points us so that we're limp. She starts to carry us back to where Silence is to find her with a lot of cuts and bruises while Zalgo has a lot but not as much as Silence. (Y/N) throws me and Hoodie on the ground before flying up to Zalgo.
"Are you ok Honey?" (Y/N) asks Zalgo, Wait Honey?! "Yes dear I'm fine, now to finish her," Zalgo points to Silence. "I will finish it for you," (Y/N) says. She starts to walk towards Silence with a knife in her hands. NO!!
*Silence POV*
I look up to see (Y/N)?! " (Y/N) is that you?" I ask her. "Yes it's me, who are you?" she asks. "I'm your bestfriend from kindergarten before I disappeared," I say and I see her start to cry and she falls to the ground while screaming. What's wrong with her? "Silence! ZALGO PUT HER UNDER A SPELL TRY AND BREAK HER OUT OF IT!!" Masky screams to me. Ok Silence think..Oh I got it. " (Y/N) if you kill me you will be killing to only person who cares for you like a sister for you," I say while taking off one of my gloves. " Please remember me before I do this," I say but she gets up like nothing at trys to cut me. I'm sorry.. I trip her so she is laying on the ground and I start to freeze her body. I start to cry cause I did this to her once and it alnost killes her. "Sorry.." I finish freezing her and I then start to say a spell and it took the spell fron her body and put it in me. I unfreeze her and I fixed Hoodie and Masky before turning to Zalgo. I start to feel the spell working. I run towards Zalgo and I use a spell that is forbidden..the spell to kill all evil in a person. I start the spell and I hear Zalgo screaming and I start to feel pain in my wings, I also start to scream.
"RUN GUYS NOW!!" I scream to them. See ya in a few guys, I think before I see a bright white light and it shoots towards me and Zalgo and I start to transform to my true self while Zalgo sleeps for 1,000 years. I'm finished. I then get teleported to the mansion and I collapse to the ground and I see three blurry figures run to me but I see balck dots then darkness.
*Y/N POV*
I remember now, I run towards Silence but she already closed her eyes. I start to cry cause I don't know when she will come to us but one thing I know is that....my friend is an angel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
That is some weird fighting scene but I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I did tell you guys I was gonna write the fighting scene but I'm not really good at that but I tried my best to. Reader-chan..the next chapter is the last chapter but don't worry I will be making a sequel to this book, but one for Masky and one for Hoodie. Okay but I have to go, Peace!
Peace~
~Love
~Stay strong and beautiful