Synopsis

It started with a proposition. "I want to make love to your wife."

Restless in their lackluster marriage, Carmella and her husband, Nick venture to a swinger club where Carmella is introduced to playboy, Patrick 'Vain' Reynard. Who boldly asks the couple if he can spend one night with Carmella. She reluctantly accepts with the approval of her workaholic husband. After spending one world-altering night with Vain, Carmella still believes she can go back to her life as if nothing happened. But she can't seem to put Vain out of her mind, and Vain can't manage to forget her either. Suddenly, staying away from Vain becomes impossible. Thus, the beginning of an addictive, destructive, and exciting affair between the good girl and the womanizer. This affair will put Carmella and Nick's eight year relationship to the ultimate test. This affair will prove that sex isn't just sex and a one-night stand can change everything.

Will Carmella start over with Vain? The sex fanatic with a complex past. Or, will she return to the only man she's ever loved? If she does choose Nick, will Nick be able to forgive his wife for her indiscretions?

[WARNING: The story you're about to read is intended for readers 18+ due to it's sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.]

[Disclaimer: This story does not showcase my views about infidelity. Messy characters are simply fun for me to write. My characters are more often than not the opposite of who I am as a person. This story was written to give you all the feels. If you feel strongly about either of my characters then I feel I've done my job.

© 2014 by Possessionobsession All rights reserved