- Chapter Fifteen - Knight

Heat flashes across his body, his chest heaving with the weight of his anger and fear. Blood is filling his dreams, and he twists and turns in bed, clenching with white fists at the sheets.

Blood drips from the black creature, sitting still as stone. His ferocious eyes are gleaming with cruelty and hate, but they are fiery yellow, not red.

The creature lunges, plowing into him. The pain explodes in his chest as the monster laughs; a terrible evil laugh.

There is blood everywhere, it's dark and cold, the creature lunges again, tearing him in two.

Two dead souls sit slouched in the front seats, the creature; the beast, is a car.

He looms over him, tires on his chest, yellow eyes shining. He growls a terrifying growl, consuming every part of his being. Red eyes shine behind him, their owner calls out, pleading, but the yellow eyed monster never backs away.

He twists his tire, crushing his ribs and his heart, and he fades away in the most agonizing pain he's ever experienced.

The man bolts awake, afraid and angry and vengeful. It had been many years since he had seen that amber colored scanner, his blood simmered with contempt. Perhaps his dream had been a sign.

He throws the bunched covers away, tearing through the house like a depraved bull, and shoves himself into the garage.

His fingers wrap around a black sheet, and he snatches it away.

A dark figure sits below, red scanner humming back and fourth, and the two stare at each other. There is only hate in the mans eyes, hate for his enemies.

"It's time to finish this once and for all." He sneered, both hands on the hood.

He glares at the red scanner, mouth twisted into a growl.

"I should have killed him years ago!" He yelled, voice ringing in the garage, over and over.

"Kill kill kill" it echoed.

"Kill kill kill."