||c h a p t e r t w o||

•Your P.O.V•
It's the first day of vidcon and I'm so nervous to meet Colby.. I love him so so much and I get to see him 3 days in a row!! I'm so excited so I have to dress perfect!! So knowing me I dress in his merch because I'm like his number one fan and own everything he sells..
~time slip to when they're waiting in line~
We are next in line and I'm like freaking out because I'm about to meet the one and only Colby Brock.. I'm like super excited and nervous...
~time skip to when you meet Colby~
Omg... I see him... I actually fucking see him... I'm screaming. Colby and I lock eyes... I probably look like a tomato right now because I am blushing so hard.. me and Dakota finally reach them and I hug Colby and I start crying. "Awe don't cryyyy" Colby says confronting me. "I'm so sorry I'm just so happy" I say laughing through my tears. "Do you have the VIP pass??" Colby asks still hugging me "ya thanks to my best friend" I say looking at her while she's crying while hugging Sam. "Okay great I'll see you when you get back there and we can hang out" Colby says. I can't believe he's actually like talking to me!!! "What's your snap I wanna add you!!" Colby says handing me his phone. I gladly take it and add myself on snap.. I can't believe the Colby Brock just asked for my Snapchat!!! Me and Dakota went to the back where you can hang out with the celebs. We were all hanging out till Colby said he was hungry and asked if me and Dakota wanted to join him and Sam to grab something to eat. We gladly accepted and went to Y/F/R (your fav restaurant). You guys finally parted after a long night. You mad Dakota went back to the hotel and just sat there until you heard a knock at the hotel door. You and Dakota look at each other with a 'did you invite someone over' type of look and we both jumped up to look out the peephole to see Colby and Sam.. "how did they know where we were" I whispered to Dakota. "I don't know!!" Dakota whispered yelled back. I opened the door and Colby and Sam came running in. "What happened?" I asked confused on how they got here. "We were bombarded by fans and we kinda followed you guys.." Colby says. "Oh, why would you do that?" I asked confused. "Because Colby kept whining saying he was bored so we just followed you guys here" Sam says laughing. "So um since you guys are here what do you wanna do?" I asked. "How about we play truth or dare?" Colby asked. Dakota and I looked at each other then agreed to play.
A/N
Hi everyone 👋🏼 so I'm gonna up date everyday (or at least try to) maybe 2 times a day idk but thanks for reading💛
Word count: 512 words