||c h a p t e r t w e n t y f i v e||

•your p.o.v•
so we got released yesterday colby's been hanging out with brennen a lot recently. i really need help with these babies i won't be able to do this on my own it's so hard. "Hey y/n how are you doing?" Devyn asked "i'm bored out of my mind all the do is sleep" i whined "they're so cute, but you have to cherish these moments because you will never get them back." Devyn always have good advice "Thanks Dev" i smiled then Dexter woke up it was about time to feed them i got up and picked him up out of the small crib "shh shh shh" i hushed him and started to breast feed him. "i should get going"Devyn always gets awkward when i breast feed "oh okay byee" "byee" she got up and shut the door then my phone rang. "ughhhh" i leaned over to grab it Colby was face-timing me
||C-Colby Y-You||
C-Hey babe how are the babies doing?
Y-Their fine when are you coming home?
C-When do you want me to come back?
Y-i kinda need help keeping the babies calm i can't feed them both at the same time.
C-Okay i'll head home now, I love you
Y-I love you too
||end of call||
having two babies at once is so hard
~time skip to when colby's home~
"hey baby" he smiled "hey" dexter was asleep but Naomi was still wide awake. "i can't get her to go to sleep." i whined, i'm so tired from breast feeding i haven't been getting much sleep because once one baby cries they both cry. "babe get some sleep i'll take care of them. "I can't because if they get hungry i have to be awake." "babe can't you like pump your breast milk or something?" i so forgot about pumping "oh yea i can" i got up and closed the door and grabbed the breast pump and latched it onto my breast, and it started to suction the milk out of my breast. "this really hurts my boobs" i giggled "it looks like your boobs are sore babe." i looked down at my sore boobs "that's what breast feeding does to you." we both giggled. there was a knock on the door and sam popped his head in. "oh sorry y/n" he started to close the door "it's okay i don't really care." colby looked at me funny "babe everyone's at least seen me breast feed once or twice." i giggled he looked back at sam "what's up?" colby asked "um i was wondering if you wanted to shoot a video." colby looked at me then back at sam "i told y/n that i'd watch the babies so she could get some rest." i looked up at colby "It's okay go ahead and go film i'll be fine." "no babe i told you i'd help you." at this point i was done pumping milk so i unlatched the suction cups and threw a shirt on. "okay um when you can just let me know." and with that sam walked out. "why won't you go film?" "because i already told you, i'm watching the babies while you sleep." i sighed "babe i don't want to sleep." i frowned "why? you look very tired." i looked down then back up "i am tired but i want to cuddle with you." Naomi was finally asleep on colby's arms.. she likes him more then she likes me. Colby got up and put her in the crib and then climbed in bed with me and cuddled me till i fell asleep.

A/N
i'm doing a time skip in the next chapter the babies are going to be 6 months and you and Colby have already gotten married.