||c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n||

•your p.o.v•
colby came back home and i ran to the door to see what he brought he had a whole bunch of pregnancy test boxes "babe? why'd you buy so many?" i giggled "i didn't know which one so i bought all of them" i laughed and took them we waited for what seemed for ever but it was only about 10-15 minutes i looked at colby "its time.." he looked at me nervously and we walked back to the bathroom and looked at all of the pregnancy tests...positive... all they said was positive i slid down the wall and started to cry colby hugged me tightly "i don't know how we are gonna do this we are so young and it's putting your career at risk." is all i said "babe i don't care about my career right now i care about you" he kissed my cheek and i smiled at him i looked down at my belly "i can't believe there's another life growing inside of me.." i looks at him with happy tears in my eyes "i'm so excited" colby kissed my stomach he helped me up and we walked into my room. "i have to call a doctors office to set up an appointment to check up on our child." colby looked over at me "okay i'm gonna head home soon are you coming?" i looked up from my phone "well duh i don't wanna stay here alone!" i slightly pushed him and giggled. "okay come down stairs when your done" after that he walked out and i called the doctors office"

~time skip to when they get to the trap house~

•colby's p.o.v•
i can't believe y/n's pregnant with my baby.. i'm not gonna lie i'm pretty scared. y/n looked at me "colby we have to tell the others soon.." i looked at her and realized we really did. "do you just wanna do it now and get it over with?.." she looked down and back up at me "yea that's fine.." i texted the house group chat and told them to meet in the prank room. soon everyone was downstairs sitting on the couch. "okay so we have to tell you guys something." i said "OMG THEYRE ENGAGED" corey yelled everyone gasped "no no that's not what's going on" everyone got disappointed. "well what's going on then?" sam asked. "um...i-i'm p-pr-pregnant.." y/n looked down she was so nervous i could tell. "omggg!!" Devyn squealed and ran up to y/n and hugged her.

•your p.o.v•
devyn jumped up and squealed and hugged me"i'm so excited!!!!!" she said jumping up and down. i smiled "i know it's so unbelievable." i looked down holding my stomach and then i yawned "well guys this kid is making me tired i'm gonna go to bed night" i went upstairs and colby followed behind me. "goodnight babe" colby kissed my forehead "and goodnight my beautiful baby" he said and kissed my stomach i'm so happy i chose colby to be the person i spend my life with.
~next day~
•your p.o.v•
i jumped up running to the bathroom and vomiting devyn came running in and holding my hair back so it doesn't get in my face. "ughh this baby is going to be the death of me." i whined colby came in and turned on the shower making it warm devyn walked out and closed the door. colby helped me take my clothes off and helped me into the shower he didn't get in with me but he helped me in. i asked colby what time it was "it's 10:30 am why?" "colby!!! we have to get to my appointment!!" i jumped out of the shower throwing on the clothes colby brought in for me. we rushed out the door and to the doctors
~time skip to when you get there~
we were waiting for my name to be called "y/n y/l/n?" i looked over at colby and we got up and walked over "hi my names dr.griffin i'll be your doctor for the whole time he smiled warmly and we walked back to the room. "okay y/n i need you to lift up your shirt so i can see your belly." i did as told and he squirted a cold jelly on my stomach. "ahhh that's cold." colby giggled "oh shut it." colby shut up and grabbed my hand as the doctor turned on the monitor am moved the wind thingy around my belly "ahh look there's your baby" dr.griffin smiled "oh wait.. i see something else" my smile dropped instantly "what what is it is my baby okay?!" "oh your babies are just fine." babies? what the hell is this doctor talking about "babies?" i asked confused "your having twins" i looked over at colby and he had a huge toothy smile. this is gonna be a long journey.

~time skip to when your 3months prego~
my belly has gotten a lot bigger and it's been getting hard for me to get up and down from sitting and things like that i've been craving a lot of weird things lately and it's crazy. "colbyyyyy" i whined "whattttt" he said mocking me "my head hurtsss" i "i'm sorry babe let me get you a cold wash cloth" colby then walked out of the room and back in with a wet wash cloth and he placed it on my head. he sat in-between my legs and stared talking to our babies. "hey little ones it's daddy i love you guys so so much i can't wait to hold you in my arms." colby looked up at me then started talking to our babies again "your making mommy very sick and i don't think she likes it" i giggled and felt one of them kick. "owwwww they kicked me" colby giggled and started to talk again "i love you babies" he kissed my stomach and climbed beside me "i love this" he kissed my cheek "i'm happy that i choose you to have this journey with" i smiles i felt the babies kick again these kids really are the death of me
~time skip to when your four months~
today we get to find out the gender i decided i'm not going to have a gender reveal because i'm to impatient for that i wanted to know now.

A/N
hi my loves♥️ i hope you enjoyed this chapter i'm writing the next one because i'm so excited!!!!

word count: 1099 words