||c h a p t e r t w e l v e||

•colby's p.o.v•
it was y/n she's finally awake i'm so happy.. she was in a very bad car accident and she's very lucky to be alive. i love y/n with all my heart so by time she gets out of the hospital i'm going to do a date/apology thing and i'm going to take her for the whole day.. i think she'll love it.

•y/n p.o.v•
"colby" i groaned in pain.. "yes my love?" he said he's so sweet "can you ask the doctors for pain killers my whole body hurts..."i groaned in pain wants again.. stupid car crash i'm in so much pain and i can't stand it. a doctor came back in with colby and he started to talk to me "okay y/n where are you hearting??" the doctor asked. "i'm hurting everywhere everything hurts..." i keep groaning in pain. "i see... can you explain this pain??" the doctor asked. "ya it feels like i'm being beaten to death.." i'm on the verge of crying at how bad this pain is.. i just want it all to go away. "alright we will give you a low dose of pain killers of that doesn't help we will examine you further.." after the doctor said that he left. "colby could you get me some water please?" "of course i'll be right back." after that colby went to get me some water i felt very dizzy and i tried to keep my eyes open but i couldn't. at this moment the whole world went black but i could still hear.. i was truly scared at this point.. "SHE HAS A PULSE!!" i heard a female voice yell "HURRY. WE DONT HAVE A LOT OF TIME" a male voice shouted i have no clue what's going on... i think i'm in a coma again but i seriously don't know.. (few hours later) i slowly start to wake up with lights in my face and people talking.. i look around and i can't find colby anywhere.. "w-where's colby??" i asked confused "she's awake"i heard someone whisper to someone. "how are you feeling??" a doctor asked. "i-i feel fine right now but i would feel much better if you would tell me where my freaking boy friend is!" i was getting annoyed.. "he went home.. we thought we lost you..." they thought they lost me?.. "like you guys thought i was dead?" "yes." "c-could i fall my boyfriend?." "of course"

•colby's p.o.v•
she's gone.... she's really gone..... the love of m- i got interrupted from my thoughts by my phone ringing i looked at the caller I.D and saw the hospital was calling i quickly answered "h-hello??" "baby..it's me" i thought i was dreaming "y/n??? is it really you or am i dreaming??" "your not dreaming babe... i'm not dad i'm very much well alive and healthy i miss you." i was so happy.... i've never been so happy in my entire life...other than when i met sam. "omg i'm omw to come see you rn." after that i hung up and drove to the hospital as soon and fast as i can..

A/N
hey guys i really try to post as much as i can... i'm currently at my friends house helping her with stuff and i just don't have the time to update every single day but than you guys so much we are literally 1 read away from 100!!!! i just want to thank you guys.... and thank you for voting on my story i was number 4 in colbybrockxreader i think but i'm in 404 in colbybrock rn i believe bc i haven't been updating but ya i just wanted to update you guys🥰 thank for reading see ya in the next chapter💛

word count: 642 words