|| c h a p t e r t w en t y s e v e n||

•your p.o.v•
we finished the video and colby is currently editing it. i stopped breast feeding because it was just to much work handling two babies "okay babe the video is uploading" i gave a warming smile "colby what if people hate on our babies..?" colony got up and gave me a long hug "then they aren't real fans" i looked down at my babies "i swear the first disrespectful comment i'm going off.." "babe they're just jealous." i sighed and put Naomi and Dexter in they're cribs. "i think we should start looking for an apartment or a house."

~few weeks later~

today is the day we start packing we finally got a new house (pictures next chapter)
The roommates already decorated it Colby and i haven't seen it yet and we are soo excited

~when you move in~
this place is so beautiful "Colby i love it here" i had joyful tears i sat Naomi and Dexter on the floor to play (they're sitting up on their own) "i love it here too babe"colby said hugging me i looked at our babies "i really love our little family this is just to cute" i can tell this is going to be a great life with my babies and my husband. "omg babe come look at the twins room!!" i walked in jaw dropped "oh my gosh this is so cute!!!" something tapped my leg and i was so confused i looked down and there sat Dexter "OH MY GOSH!!!" i screamed excitedly "Colby!!!" i picked up Dexter "he followed me!!!" colby looked and Dexter then back at me "wait... does that mean he's crawling?!" colby asked excitedly yes!!!!" i looked back at the living room and there came Naomi crawling over to me also "OH MY GOSH COLBY!!!!" i whisper yelled he looked and grabbed his home and started to record Naomi crawling to us. of course i was crying but tears of joy of course colby posted the video and we got a facetime call from sam "what's up?" colby asked all the roommates showed up on the phone "I WANNA SEE THEM CRAWL" Jake shouted i giggled "it's so cute watching them crawl." i said colby flipped the camera as i sat Dexter next to Naomi far away from us "Come on Naomi come to mama" i smiled  Naomi started crawling to me "you too Dexter come to mama" i smiled and then Dexter started crawling towards me but ended up going to colby "oh my gosh that's just too cute" Kat said "i know right i'm so happy" i smiled "well we better head off here the twins gotta get a bath and we all know what happens when it's bath time" colby said i giggled "It's your turn anyways Colby."i laughed "ooo yea we better go before the screams start." sam laughed and hung up we bathe the twins separately just to make it easier, the twins HATE taking baths i don't know why they just do.. every time they see the tub they start crying and screaming they're heads off once we put them in the tub with the water. "babeeeee i need help" colby whined i put Naomi in her crib and went in the bathroom "ummm what happened in here?" i giggled colby had water all over him sell "dexter literally splashed water everywhere by kicking his feet" i laughed at him "that's nothing new" "no that's not all when he was kicking his feet he starting babbling it sounded like he was saying 'bad dada' it was cute and funny at the same time" colby giggled "so why'd you need me to help?" "i need you to take Dexter while i get Naomi" i grabbed a towel and got Dexter out "now it's a war" i giggled "i know i don't understand why she's the hardest" "she gets it from me" i giggled Naomi is always the hardest to bath, she'll scream and make us think we are hurting her and we will freak out, well colby does. i got dexter dressed and brushed wha hair he had and put him in his crib with his bottle "okay babe i did it with out freaking out this time" i giggled "that's the first" i grabbed Naomi and got her ready for bed "okay they're in their beds and should be getting sleepy" i sighed i'm so wore out and tired. "okay you should head to bed." i gave colby a quick kiss and headed to our bedroom and fell asleep.

A/N
hi guys. so i think i'm only going to do a couple more chapters then end the book... i'm so so sorry it's just a lot of work and stuff lol but yea stay tuned☺️

word count:803 words