||c h a p t e r e l e v e n||

•your p.o.v•
It was all black and I can't see anything I hear sirens and I can feel people touching my face and stuff I don't know what's going on... I can't even open my eyes. I'm scared..

•Colby's p.o.v•
I got to the hospital as quick as possible I got to the service desk "I need to see y/n l/n!" "Sir are you family?" "She's my girlfriend does that count?!" "I'm sorry sir only family is allowed to visit." What the fuck!! "Ma'am this is urgent I need to know she's okay.." "okay fine but you tell people your her family so I don't get in trouble" "omg thank you so much." "She's in room 101 on the 2nd floor." "Thank you" I ran as fast as I could and since I reached her room I hesitated to open the door.. I wasn't prepared for what I'm going to see. I ignored my thoughts and opened the door... there she was, her face has lots of cuts and bruises... her arm is broken her legs also have cuts and bruises... this is all my fault I caused her to do this... al because of that stupid hair dye prank. I pulled a chair next to her bed "y/n please don't die on me... I need you." Tears we're filling my eyes... I know she probably can't hear me but it was still worth a try. "I'm sorry I pranked you it was stupid of me... please forgive me..."

•your p.o.v•
I heard someone talking but I still couldn't open my eyes to see who it was.. it's all black like as your sleeping and no dream has come to mind... I can't make out who's voice it is.. I can't hear well at all. I have no clue what's wrong with me.

•Colby's p.o.v•
The doctor came into the room and I wiped my tears away. "Are you Colby?" "Uh yes why.." "Okay we were just about to give you a call your the only person on her emergency list we tried calling her parents but there was no answer." "Okay what's wrong??" I asked impatiently "she currently in a coma she could wake up at anytime." "Okay.." the doctor walked over and looked at the monitor that keeps track of her heart beat and stuff, and he started to write something down. "Is she going to be okay?.." "I think she will be fine." "You think?!" "Yes please don't shout sir." "Your suppose to know not think!!" "Sir if you shout one more time I'm going to have to ask you to leave.." "no no it's fine.." after that the doctor walked out.. fucking dumb hospital. It was getting late and I was really tired so I ended up staying the night with y/n because I didn't want her to wake up and no one be here.
~next day~
•Colby's p.o.v•
I woke up to my phone blowing up with messages.
Sam🤪
Dude where are you?!
Answer!!!

Uncle Elton💙
Buddy where are you??
Cmon it's been a day where the hell are you?!

Corey🙏🏼
Dude where the hell are you?!
Come home!!!

I texted the house group chat and told them where I was

House chat💙 ||cb-Colby cs-Corey e-Elton s-Sam a-Aaron||
Cb- guys I'm okay I'm at the hospital with y/n
S-WHAT HAPPEND?!
Cs-Yea what Sam said!
E-yea seriously what happened
A-What everyone else is saying
Cb-y/n was in a car accident because I pulled a prank on her and dyed her hair blue.
E-ooo buddy never dye your girlfriends hair..
S-Yea
Cb-NOT THE POINT!!
S-sorry sorry..
C-she's in room 101 on the 2nd floor.
S-omw
Read
•Colby's p.o.v•
I was so worried that y/n would never wake up.
"C-colby?" I looked up and there she was.

A/N
Sorry guys😂 I told y'all I would post as much as I could so ya here's another chapter💛 hope you guys are enjoying the story I believe it said I have 90 something views now? I can't remember but I love you guys so much🤗 thank you so much for reading my story see y'all in the next one👋🏼

Word count: 718 words