||c h a p t e r f i v e||

•your p.o.v•
I wake up to a spam of snaps and messages from Colby I got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed for the day (outfit above) I went back and grabbed my phone and opened the snaps first then the messages
||C-Colby Y-You||
C-good morning beautiful💛
C-I guess your sleeping still☹️
C-Y/N wake up pleaseeee
C-call me as soon as you read these I need to talk to you..
C-omg Y/N it is 2pm what are you doing asleep!!
C-okay I'm serious I need to talk to you!
Y-sorry Colby I didn't get much sleep last night🙄
Read 3:00
||end of convo||
Colby can get really fucking annoying. I called him like he asked. "Omg finally we need to talk." Colby says "yea we really do.." I say "you first" Colby says. "So I'm going back to Kansas early... and I won't be coming back to L.A for a while and um.... I think we should just be friends, we like moved really fast.. it's not that I don't like you I do but it's just I'm going to be in Kansas your going to be in L.A and I really wanna be your friend." I say almost tearing up. "Y/N I was literally thinking the same thing, with you going back to Kansas and me living in L.A really wouldn't work. But yes we will call and text everyday!" Colby says "but hey I gotta go" he says and hangs up. I just started crying. Dakota came in. "Y/N what's wrong?" "Nothing me and Colby aren't together but we both wanted this" "Omg.. luckily I got ice cream before we go on a plane for like 16-20 hours." (Idk how long it would be lol) "thanks Dakota but I'm not in the mood." "True um well let's get ready to go then."
~time skip to when your home in Kansas and it's been 4 months since you left L.A~
•Your p.o.v•
Ugh I fucking hate this house.. I just wanna leave my parents are constantly angry with me, and yelling at me like I'm sorry I'm not perfect.. I get these sad thoughts in my head. But I stay strong and just ignore them. My phone dings and I look down and see Dakota messaged me.
||d-Dakota y-you||
D-okay Y/N it's been like 4 months why haven't you talked to colby.
Y-idk I just don't have time Dakota I have my job to worry about I'm saving up so I can move out.
D-oh well Colby's pretty upset you guys haven't talked.
Y-ugh Colby is the last person I need to worry about right now😤
D-okay okay.. I'll just tell him you've been busy.
Y-k
Read 7:00pm
||end of convo||
I texted Colby because I felt bad but then my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.
-next day-

•your p.o.v•
I wake up to screaming and yelling and realized my parents are fighting again.. they make me so mad.. I think I have enough money to get out of Kansas I've managed to save up $20,000. I always put every check I got into a bank account I'm so happy I started looking for apartments that are cheap. Idk where I wanna live yet. I found a cheap condo in L.A that's only $400 for rent!!! I applied and started packing. I told my parents I was moving and they were not happy..
~time skip to a week later~
Today is the day I move.. I finally got the condo I applied for!!! I got a ups truck to deliver my stuff and I got for my condo I'm so excited!!
~time skip when you get there~
I'm finally here and I just finished getting everything set up. This is what it looks like

It's so cute now I gotta do my bedroom

It's so cute now I gotta do my bedroom. This is what it looks like

 This is what it looks like

And then my kitchen

I'm so happy.. speaking of L.A I wonder if Colby wants to come over.
||C-Colby Y-You||
Y-hey, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you for a while I was busy but I just wanted to let you know I live in L.A!!!! I wanted to know if you wanted to come over??
C-oh ya sure what's your address?
Y- 397 Hollywood blvd
C-okay see you when I get here👋🏼
||end of convo||
~time skip to when Colby got there lol~
I heard a knock on my door and told Colby it's open and he came running in hugging me. "I've missed you!" He says I had glossy eyes "I missed you too colby!!" At that time I started to cry. "Omg I like really missed you." "I know I've missed you so much too Colby I'm so happy to see you!" "Hey tomorrow I'm going to the beach wanna come???" "Omg yes I've been dying to go to the beach!!" "Okay well I should get going" "Okay see ya colbs" I kissed his cheek and he left. I got a shower and just went straight to my room and fell asleep.

A/N
Omg I've never wrote so much in my life!!! But I hope you liked this😁 next chapter coming out later tonight or tomorrow👋🏼 but thanks for reading
Word count: 903 words