||c h a p t e r e i g h t t e e n||

•your p.o.v•
we walked into the doctors office and signed in "Colby i'm so excited!!" i squealed "i know i am too" Colby kissed my cheek then kissed my belly. i love how good he is with this i'm glad he didn't up and leave like most guys do. "Y/n Y/l/n?" we got up and walked back with the doctor "so are you guys ready to find out the gender?!" dr.griffin asked "i'm very excited i can't wait!!!" i lifted my shirt up and he put the jelly on i didn't flinch this time because i already knew it would be cold. "ahah!!" i giggled "what did you find doc??" "i found out what they are" he had a toothy smile "what are they!!!" i yelled in excitement "they areeeee!" hes playin with me "ughhhh just tell me!!!" i was getting very impatient. "they are both girls" he smiled widely. "HA COLBY I TOLD YOU!" Colby looked surprised "no i'm just kidding ones a boy and the other is a girl. i just wanted to see how you. would react." i looked down and still smiled as long as my babies are healthy i'm happy. it's currently september so it's not that bad of weather "i figured out your due dat" dr.griffin smiled "really?! when is it??" i was super excited "uhhh march 2nd" i smiled "but with twins they could come early so don't freak out if you have them early." i was still happy september is almost over tho and then comes october!! i still go trick or treating i don't care. "okay babe let's go home and tell the others!!" i jumped up after getting the jelly of my stomach "okay let's go!!"
~time skip to when you got home~
"BABES WE ARE HOME!!" i yelled "babe your not suppose to yell." "oops" devyn was the first down the stairs "OMG WHAT ARE THEY TELL ME!!!" she was just as excited as i was "tell everyone to meet us in the prank room." after that she ran as fast as she could up the stairs it was funny i went and sat on the couch because my feet were killing me. soon everyone came down the steps "okay first what do you guys think they are??" "I THINK ITS 2 GIRLS" devyn yelled "uhhh i think it's 2 two boys" corey argued against devyn. "well i actually am with devyn i think it's 2 girls also" sam said "uh i think its a boy and a girl" aaron answered (pretend elton already moved out and jake moved in haha) "uhhh i think it's two boys" jake answered. "okay" i handed them the ultra sound pictures and the guys looked so confused and it was funny "sam they're bigger than your nipples." we all bursted our laughing "gosh darn it." "LET ME SEEEEE" devyn whined she couldn't see because she was so short. she snatched the ultra sound pictures out of they're hands she gasped. i smiled widely "AHHHHHH" she dropped them and hugged me. "WHAT?!" the guys said in unison i looked up at them "it's a boy and a girl" colby said smiling. all the guys came over and hugged me. my babies are gonna be loved.

A/N
hey my loves i'm so excited to tell you guys the names i picked out for them but that won't be told until she gives birth🥰 thanks for reading♥️

word count: 579 words