||c h a p t e r n i n e||

•your p.o.v•
I pull up at the trap house and text jake that I'm coming in but before I do that I grab my camera and press record "hi everyone my names y/n and welcome to my first YouTube video in today's video I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend Colby Brock I'm doing the cheating prank...Colby if your watching this I'm so so sorry" I closed the camera and went inside "JAKE!" "Ya?!" "IM COMING UP BE IN COLBYS ROOM!!" "OKAYY" after that I came upstairs jake had his shirt off and I had a tube top on just so that I looks like I don't have on any clothes. "Okay so I told colby I came to surprise him but he wasn't here." "Okay what did he say" "he just told me he's on his way home right now" as soon as I said that Colby walked through the front door and said he was home "okay get ready"

•Colby's p.o.v•
I heard giggling come from upstairs so I went up there and I listened more closely and it was coming from my room I Burt's in there to see jake laying naked next to y/n "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!" "Omg Colby..." "GET THE FUCK OUT LEAVE NEVER COME BACK!" After I said that I jumped on jake and swung at him and that's all I remember before it went black.

•your p.o.v•
Colby punched jake "OMG COLBY STOP" I pulled Colby back but I was too weak. "COLBY IST A FUCKING PRANK STOP!!!" Colby stopped and looked at me "w-what?" "Colby it was a fucking prank..." "o-oh I-I-I'm so sorry jake" "it's cool man" jake got up and walked away. "Colby you seriously think I would cheat on you?" I had tears in my eyes. "y/n I don't know what I thought." "I'm sorry Colby" I burst into tears and Colby Comfort me. I felt so happy when I was with him. I then grabbed my camera out from it's hiding place and filmed my outro. "Okay guys well that went terribly wrong but I hoped you enjoyed jake and Colby's links will be down below be sure to subscribe to them if you don't already!!" "Yea y/n got it coming big time!" I looked at the camera wide eyed. "Thanks byeee!!" I turned off the camera and Colby just hugged me tight. "Babe I gotta gooo" "why" Colby looked at me with a sad face. "I have a gig tomorrow" "what kind of gig??" Omg I totally forgot to tell colby I've got a modeling job. "Colby, I got a job!!" "Omg where??" "I'm working as a model" I smiled in excitement "that's great!!" "I know I'm so excited!"
~time skip to the next day~
•your p.o.v•
Yayyy today I have my gig I'm so excited!!

•Colby's p.o.v•
I'm going to surprise y/n at her job and take her on a surprise date. I just felt y/n and I never get as much time alone as we should. So I decided I'm going to take her on a date. I asked Devyn if she'd go to the mall and find y/n a cute dress and a pair of shoes and gave her my money and I made dinner reservation and take her to where I took her when I asked her out for the very first time, plus it's where we had our first kiss.
~time skip~
•Colby's p.o.v•
Devyn came back with this dress and shoes

v• Devyn came back with this dress and shoes

Time to surprise y/n

A/N
I'm so so sorry I haven't posted. I just forget sometimes☹️ but I'll try my best to remember another thing THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 60 READS!!!! I love you guys so so much💛
Word count: 640 words