||c h a p t e r t w e n t y o n e||

•your p.o.v• ~few weeks later~
guess what today is!!! ITS HALLOWEEN BITCHES!!! i have a cute halloween outfit planned in my head we're having a halloween party and it's going to be so much fun!! colby and i dressed as a couple would for halloween we looked like this

v• ~few weeks later~guess what today is!!! ITS HALLOWEEN BITCHES!!! i have a cute halloween outfit planned in my head we're having a halloween party and it's going to be so much fun!! colby and i dressed as a couple would for halloween we looked l...

(but with two babies on the shirt) we took pictures together and posted them on instagram. i'm really in love with this man i don't think anyone's noticed that colby proposed "baby you ready to tell them?." colby asked "yea" we walked into the living room and called everyone down stairs "So last night we made a very big commitment and were-" i cut colby off i was too exited "ENGAGED!!!" i said holding out my hand showing everyone the ring devyn and cat jumped up and hugged me "OMG!!!!" i was so happy at this moment
~time skip to the party~
the music was so loud and it was bugging me so i went upstairs in colby's room and sat on his bed i was rubbing my stomach "hi babies it's mommy, i love you guys with all my heart and you guys are going to have a great big family-" i started to tear up a little "even tho mommy's mommy and daddy won't be there.. I will always be here for you guys." i stoped talking for a moment i'm so emotional. colby walked in and looked at me and ran over to me "omg baby what's wrong?!" i smiled at him "it's just my mom and my dad doesn't get to be here.." idk if i told anyone about the story of my parents. Drugs over came them it was their priority after i had moved out and i've never heard from them again i don't even know if their alive, nor do i want to know. "awh baby i'm sorry." colby hugged me and we sat like that for a little bit "will you come back downstairs with me i need my patients down there." i giggled "yea let's go" we walked back downstairs and enjoyed the party.
~time skip to the next day~
it's now November first i'll be 5 months soon i'm so excited to have my babies in my arms in a few months "hey baby mama!!" devyn says "heyy" i have a weak smile these babies kept me up all night and i did not get any sleep at all. "you look like crap." devyn says i giggled "i feel like it too, these babies kept me up all night" i looked down at my stomach "oh being pregnant is hard isn't it." devyn asked "yes it is very hard especially with twins.." devyn walked over to me "can i feel them?" she asked "of course" i smiled and she put her hands on my stomach one of the babies kicked it was so funny to watch Devyn's reaction "omg they don't like me" i giggled "they like you devyn they only kick for Colby and now they kick for you" she smiled "awh that's cute." corey called her back upstairs so i was downstairs by myself on my phone "hey babe, why are you down here alone?." colby asked "i couldn't sleep and i didn't want to wake you." i looked down at my stomach hold onto it "oh okay i gotta go film with brennen then i'll be back." i got up and kissed him "okay be back soon" i said "I love you" i smiled "I love you too" colby grabbed his keys and left i waddled up the steps and went upstairs and tried to get some sleep and i finally did. i woke up and had a very sharp pain in my lower stomach i tried not to scream and cry but it hurt sooo bad i was crying and screaming at the same time "y/n what's wrong?!" devyn asked running over to me "i-i don't know it hurts" i was crying "call colby please!!" i kept crying i have no idea what's wrong corey came running in the room and lifted me off the bed and he put my in the car and we went to the hospital. i got put in a room and colby still wasn't here.. i think he's caught in traffic "y/n l/n?" i looked at the doctor "yes?.." "it says here you are 4 almost 5 months pregnant?" "yes.." "okay and your having twins correct?" "yea" "okay these are only braxton hicks they are pre contractions your body is just preparing to give birth, when you have twins they normally come a few months early. but we need you to go on bed rest so you can't get up a whole lot." i sighed "thanks doc um when can i go?" "you just need to sign these forms and you can go." i took the forms and the doctor walked out and that's when colby walked in "omg baby i'm so sorry i got caught in traffic i got here as fast as i could!" i looked up at him "it's okay baby, it's nothing too serious um the baby's are fine and healthy, i'm healthy i just have to go on bed rest until our due date." he bent down and kissed my forehead "i'm so sorry i wasn't there with you." i looked at him and cupped his face with my hands "babe it's okay me and the babies are fine you just keep doing what you need to do." he smiled and kissed me and i continued to sign the forms and we went home.

A/N
hi my loves♥️ i'll post a new chapter again soon lol i'm just super bored rn so yeaaaa live you😘

word count: 967 words