Bendy x musician!reader

Play song when it tells you to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

Me and Sammy were working on a new song for the show, I was playing the trumpet to see what notes go with song. "No no no. You did it wrong, that is supposed to be a C." Sammy pointed to the note "Oh! Sorry Sammy" He shrugged "it's fine. Now play..1..2..3" I continued to play and this time I got all the notes correct "Boom baby! Nice one (y/n)!" Sammy hand-five me with a grin on his face. "Now. Onto the next line."

After we put the whole song together with orchestra people, we were all on break. I was talking to bendy until I heard Sammy shouting at one of the workers, I excused myself and went to see what the havoc was "You can't sing! Your voice doesn't fit!" "Sammy? What's going on?" "We need someone else to sing!" I thought about who could sing the song, then came up with an idea "Hey! How about Bendy? I'm sure he can sing." Sammy thought about it, "..alright. Well have a try" Bendy smiled which I returned. "Let's rock!"

!Play song!

Instruments played as I readied my trumpet, the keys plonked on the piano, the bass echoed and I began to play my trumpet. I winked at bendy telling him 'good luck', he smiled and began to sing, "it don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that swing~" my eyes widened a bit, impressed, while the other trumpets played and bendy tapped his foot on the wooden ground "it don't mean a thing, all you gotta do is sing~" Bendy tapped his foot on the ground with the beat and smiled more at me, he looks so cute when he smiles which he does most of the time "it don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that swing~" his voice got a bit deeper on the second line which I found.. kinda hot "it don't mean a thing all you gotta do is sing~" the two lines continued again until we added another line "it don't make a difference about you a-ha, just give a little bit of what you got, it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing~" Bendy finished the line and gave me his hand, offering me to dance with him. Sammy looked at me and nodded, I gave him my trumpet so he could continue playing. I jumped on stage with Bendy (03:18 I just made this a bit shorter) I slammed my feet on the ground in beat with the song while I was hand in hand with Bendy who was tap dancing the same speed as me "it don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that-do-do-bop- it don't mean mean a thing if you ain't got that swing~" me and bendy sang in sync, he had a deep sexy voice which made me blush. I blushed even harder when I saw him wink at me, he formed a rose and gave it me as the music died down, signalling the song is finished. Everyone cheered and I saw Sammy smile a bit "see you guys tomorrow! Also (y/n), you should sing more!" Sammy called out grabbing his hat and briefcase. I smiled and turned back to bendy "I never new you could sing so deep!" He shrugs "imma toon! I can hit better notes than anyone who works 'ere!" I chuckled "You're cute, (y/n)~" He gave me the rose and kissed my hand. The orchestra replayed the song on the tape recorders "May I have this dance?~" Bendy asked in a deep seductive voice while fluttering his eyes, I grabbed his hand and began to dance.