Father!Sammy x Adopted!Reader

Your POV

It was a winter night as I was sitting on my window sill, thinking if someone will ever adopt me. I'm 12 and still not adopted. I gave up hope. I made a few friends with a few other orphans here, which is nice to know that I'm not alone. My mom and dad left me in a dark alley, leaving me to die in the pouring rain. My tiny room was cold since I left the window open, starring into the snowy, night sky. My eyes felt droopy, so I shut my eyes as my whole vision faded black.

I woke up next to morning to people talking in the next room "12, (h/c), (e/c)? (y/n)!!! Come here!" I jumped at the shrill screech, falling off the window sill but getting back up. I opened the door and came fact to face with a man with blonde hair, icy blue eyes and he was wearing a light blue tinted shirt, with brown trousers connected to black suspenders and black and white shoes. He smiled a bit at me and I couldn't help but smile to. "Hello (y/n), my name's Sammy. Sammy Lawrence!" He stuck his hand out to me and I shook it. After he signed the papers, we left the orphanage and we got into his black car, "Where would you like to eat, (y/n)?" Sammy asked smiling at me, I thought for for a few seconds "What is your favourite place to go?" "McDonald's is my favourite" Sammy answered and we went there. After we had our food, Sammy gave me a tour around his (well our) house. "Tomorrow I'll show you around my work place, then after work we should probably get you some more clothes." I nodded and went to my new room. Before I was fully in my room, I wanted to do something "Wait Sammy!" He hummed and turned to look at me before I jumped and hugged his chest, he stumbled back in surprise then hesitantly hugged me back "Thank you dad" I felt him smile and kissed my forehead "anything for my precious daughter".