Henry x reader

Your POV

I was hired for a job at an animation studio named 'Silly Vision', this was my first day and I was actually not that nervous. I walked to the animation studio since I was walking distance, I took a look at the large building and opened the door to come face to face with a male person, he must be the boss "Hello! You must be the new person, (y/n) (l/n) right?" He stuck his hand out for me to shake which I gladly did "Yes that's me, and you must be Joey Drew." He nodded "I'll give you a tour around-" "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JOEY GET YO ASS HERE!" I heard an angry man echo from downstairs? Joey sighed "Sammy's actin up again. I'll hand you over to one of my employees, Henry!"
A man with brown hair and a brown beard with glasses came round the corner and he looked, oddly familiar..

After my tour, Joey gave me a task to do with Henry since I was animating with him. He took a look at my arms and saw a deep scar and asked what it was from "I fought in the war a couple 'o years ago." "That scar looks familiar.." "really?" "Yeah, an old friend of mine fought in the war with me to. They got shot exactly where your scar is." My eyes widened, it can't be.. "Henry?" He hummed "don't you remember me?" After a few minutes his eyes widened and he squeezed me in a massive hug "(y/n)! I thought I would never see you again!" Tears pricked my eyes and I squeezed him to, after a while of hugging we finally broke it and Henry asked "After work shall we go for a coffee?" I nodded and said I'd love to.

Time skip Henry's POV

The project me and (y/n) was working on was finished and Joey told us we could leave since the project was finished, we packed our equipment and headed to the nearby coffee shop. We found two seats and sat down, a lady asked what we wanted and took our order. "So how long have you been working here?" (y/n) asked "Well.. I think it's been around 15 or somethin years actually. How's your family doin? Your parents alr-" "dead." She replied simply, I put my hand on her shoulder and looked at her saddened "I'm so sorry to hear that, (y/n).. they were lovely people." She shrugged "it's fine,  they've been dead for a few years." I nodded and we finally got our drinks. We were telling jokes and I would always gaze at her when she laughed, her laughs were like music to my ears. I blushed and decided to ask her the question "(y/n), would you.. I dunno, like to go out again. Tomorrow after work?" I fiddled with my gloved hands, blushing nervously "I'd love to! Anyway, it's getting late. I better be going." "Me too. It was nice seeing you after years of looking for you (y/n)." She smiled and I smiled back at her. We exited the coffee shop and said our goodbyes before going our separate ways. What a wonderful day..