Sammy x reader LEMON

Your POV

I sat at my work desk working on a new peice of sheet music, Joey told me he'll pay me extra if I stay behind after work for a few hours, which i agreed to of course since extra pay. I blushed and jumped when I felt some hot breathing on the crook of my neck and a pair of arms rap around my waist. "Whatcha doin'?~" Said a husky deep voice from the one and only, Sammy Lawrence. "I-I'm writing s-s-sheet music?" He chuckled "You're cute when you stutter~" he buried his face into the crook of my neck, until he began to nibble my sweetspot. I moaned quietly when he began taking off my clothes, one by one. He molded my breasts in his warm hands and continued to nip at my sweetspot, he turned my chair around to face him and loomed over me with a seductive smirk. He took down my (f/c) laced panties and smirked at my wet woman-hood "wet already eh?~" I blushed from his voice and embarrassment "tell me, is this your face time?" I nodded and he whispered gently in my ear "would you like me to be your first?~" I nodded and he rested my legs on his shoulders, he bent down and flicked my clit with his tongue. He pushed his tongue in my hole as it hit a bundle of nerves. I shook in pleasure nearly reaching my climax, gripping on to his hair nearly cumming all over him but he pulled away in time. I pouted before he lifted my chin with his thumb "don't worry darlin', we aren't done yet~"

Placing me gently on my desk, he positioned his massive cock at my entrance, slowly, he slid his cock into my vagina and I held back my screams of agony. After a few minutes, he began to thrust into me and my screams of pain became moans of pure pleasure "A-ah! Fuck me harder!~" I moaned as he grunted "beg." "Fuck me please!" "Louder!" "FUCK ME HARDER SAMMY!!!" "LOUDER!" "FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!~" I screamed as he thrusted into me at an inhuman pace and came all over my stomach, I came on the desk and his throbbing cock. We pressed our heads together and I wrapped my arms around his neck "I love you so much, (y/n)." "I love you too.."