Bendy x animator!reader ANGST

Your POV

I was roaming around the inky, decaying halls holding my axe with a firm grip, moving slowly to the different rooms I passed. I turned to see a certain room, my workspace. My room was.. a little bit tidy, not the worst unlike Sammy's office. My eyebrows rose a little when I realised my papers were in the exact same place and order as I last put them, which was 30 years ago. I hummed a little tune as I continued my way down the halls, but shrieked when I felt a wet hand grab my ankle. I spun and slashed my axe against the searchers chest and watched it gurgle while falling back down to its dark inky void, smirking at its puddle state. Wiping off the ink splodges on my cheek, I started walking again.

Time skip

After what felt like hours of exploring this peice of run-down pile of shit, I entered the projector room. I stared little at the little bendy that was playing from the projector, until I think I saw his smile grow wider. My mouth hung a little and watched the little cartoon devil come right from the projector screen "Well well well.. isn't it my old pal, (y/n)! How's it goin'? You look like you've just seen a ghost hehehe!" Bendy chuckled, I was too scared to move "What? Aren't you gonna say hi? It's been a long time since you've came back home, I expected you to at least say somethin!" I gripped my axe as I watched him come out of the screen, when he was finally out he sorted his bow tie out "Now, where were we? Ah yes!" He raised his arms while curling his fingers in the air and the ink rose up, I ran out of the room as Bendy's laugh echoed behind me. My feet stumbled since of how fast I was running until I tripped over a fallen wooden plank, I did a roll to protect breaking my neck but I bet I still have bruised the upper half of my back, my head knocked on the ground and my whole world shook, my vision blurred as I saw a black figure walk up from behind me, gripping his gloved hand on my neck. I kicked and punched but he wouldn't let go..

"Yknow, I've always loved ya (y/n), but now I know how selfish you fucking are~" his grip tightened around my neck "30 years we've been locked up in here. 30. Fucking. Years (y/n)! You traitor.." Bendy's voice blurred out while all I could hear was the booming, fast pace of my heart in my ears. Bendy clicked his fingers and searchers, more than I could count, rose their hands beneath me clawing my skin. I screamed in pain while feeling the tissue of my skin tear open, blood gushing out of the cuts. Bendy lowered me slowly into them as their claws rose up higher and higher up my body, soon clawing my wet cheeks. The only thing I saw before my vision turned black was Bendy's haunting grin.

Bendy's POV

My gloved hand curled around (y/n)'s beautiful (h/n) (h/c) hair. Her lifeless eyes stared right back into mine, all I had of her was up to her clawed neck "I'm sorry, (y/n).. I love you.."