Wally Franks x reader LEMON

Requested by: wish42

Your POV

I was walking to my desk after getting some coffee, which was in my hand. I was looking at the clock 12:07 before bumping into someone "watch where you're going idiot" Sammy growled before walking away "Damn he's got anger issues-" I looked at my chest and saw that it was covered in coffee, and so was the floor. I sighed and made my way to the cleaning room, it held a washing machine after Joey kept on getting shouted at by Sammy for being soaked in ink.

I entered the room and started to get undressed, I was only in my (f/c) D cup bra and laced panties, I gasped when I heard the door creak open..

Wally Franks POV

I walked into the cleaning room to wash off the coffee on my broom thing, I dipped it in water and noticed my crush (y/n) next to me "Oh hey (y/- whAaAA!" She was in her bra and pants!! Half. NAKED. I blushed a deep crimson red and so did she, I smirked when an idea popped into my head.

LeMoN mOtHeRfUcKeRs hErE wE gO

I cornered her, gazing down at her hungrily as she stared up in shock. I held her cheeks and kissed her hungrily, she kissed back and played for dominance. I pulled away and went to lock the door, the key turned and the door clicked as I returned to (y/n).

She sat on top of the washing machine and laid her legs on my shoulders, I unclipped her bra and molded her soft breasts in my hands, she moaned as I sucked on the left nipple and played with the right. I licked between her cleavage and up to her neck then soon began to nibble, leaving a hickey. I began to take down her (f/c) laced panties with my teeth "already wet, are we?~" I smirked and flicked her clit with my tongue, she arched her back with a moan as I repeated. My tongue sucking and licking her folds, she gripped my hair and before she could release I stopped. She pouted as I chuckled "don't worry, we're not over yet~"

I positioned my self at her entrance "is this your first?" She nodded "do want to lose it to me?~" "Fuck yes!" She nodded eagerly and I pounded into her, I covered her mouth so no one could hear us and whispered sweet nothings into her ear till she was calm. I began to thrust into her slowly, she seemed fine with that and I began to pound into her, the washing machine came on and (y/n) moaned more as the vibrations hit her clit "I w-wanna cum!" "Beg" "f-fuck me! I want to cum!!" "Louder" "FUCK ME I WANT TO CUM!!!" We released at the same time, my warm sticky juices filled up her vagina and was slowly dripping out, we got back into our clothes (yours was in the washing machine so like now it's clean) and left after cleaning the cum soaked washing machine.

//bonus end//

I unlocked the door and all the workers were standing there, Boris was shaking in the corner behind bendy. The others were cheering shouting "Wally got some tonight!" We stood there in a blushing mess..