Sammy x chubby! reader

Your POV

I walked through the halls of my work place, waving to everyone of my colleagues while I walked by. I saw Sammy and walked over to him, his eyes turned to me and his cigarette hung out of the side of his mouth "I finished the song, Sammy. I hope it's alright." I rubbed the back of my neck and my cheeks dusted pink, he nodded "Well done. It's great, put it on my desk with the pile of papers, please." He handed the music sheets back to me and I walked to his office.

Half the way there a hand stopped me, Susie. I sighed "Hello, Susie" her face scrunched up. "Whatever, fatty. Anyway, what do you think your doing? Going to McDonald's?" She laughed and I hunched over a bit. "I'm going to Sammy's office. It's just down there" I pointed to his door and she rolled her eyes "he'll never love you. You're not hot. You're fat, do you think he'll like a fat girl like you?" As she rambled on, I didnt realise a certain person watching me.

Sammy's POV

I watched in anger as Susie insulted my precious (y/n). "Sammy would LOVE to have a girl like me~" Susie posed with a smirk on her face "I have the perfect body, wonderful personality, beautiful voice and I'm not fat like you!" She smirked and watched (y/n) cry "disgusting, later fatty~" She waved and walked away. (y/n) stood up and continued to wall to my office.

Time skip

I grabbed Susie's arm "Oh! Why hello, Sammy~" She batted her eyelashes with a smile "What the fuck did you say to (y/n)!" She looked at me confused "What are you talking about Sammy?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about you peice of poorly packaged horse shit!" She grinned "I'm the only one for you! I'm not that ugly thing!" She had pulled a disgusted face and I gripped her arm tighter, she yelped and begged me to let go. After a few moments, I let go "I don't want to see you anywhere near her, Ok!?" I scolded and she walked away.

Time skip

I sat next (y/n) doing my work, after the incident she seemed to be more quiet and numb "excuse me, I just need to use the ladies room." I nodded. She didn't come back after a few minutes and I started to get suspicious. I peeked through the door when I heard little mumbles, she squeezed her belly and looked at herself in the mirror "you're no good. He would never like a girl like me.." I hid behind the door when she walked out.

Your POV

I walked back to the office but didn't see Sammy anywhere at all. This got me confused until I felt something squish my belly. "You shouldn't say things like that about yourself, I love you just the way you are~" Sammy kissed my cheek and smiled at me, I blushed as he kissed my lips "b-but I'm fat!" He gripped my shoulders and pressed our foreheads together "you're NOT fat, you're cute~" he kissed the tip of my nose and led me outside since it was time to go. "Cmon, I'll take you back home" He smiled at me and we started walking