ink!bendy x reader SMUT

Your POV

"Fuck oooff!!!" I slashed my axe against the searchers chest and it exploded into tiny ink droplets. Suddenly, the walls were dripping with ink signalling bendy was here "(y/n)~ come out" I slipped on a puddle of ink and landed on my back. From the hard impact I shut my eyes, but when I opened my eyes, bendy was towering over me. I was too scared to even scream or move so I just.. stayed. "Bendy.. this isn't you, you're not the little devil I used to know.." His smile faded, but returned "yes, that's true. But, you are still the pretty, adorable and smart lady that I always have loved. Y'know.. you were always my favourite. But for running away, you are gonna have to be punished~" punished?!

Bendy laid me on a work desk, he held my hands together above my head with one hand as he leaned on the other, he sucked and nipped my neck as I tried to fight my urge to moan. He eventually found my sweet spot as I accidentally moaned a little. He grinned and continued to nip my sweet spot while fondling with my right breast.

He then began to take my clothes off, I was fully exposed right in front of bendy. I wanted to cover myself, so I tried to tear my hands away but his grip was too strong, he growled so I obeyed. He rubbed my clit, soon engulfing his fingers into my wet woman-hood, I moaned as he thrusted his finger in and out. I released my juices and coated his sticky fingers in cum"we aren't done yet dear~".

He positioned his erected member at my soaking woman-hood, gripping my (h/c) coloured hair and pounded into me. I screamed in pain but he never stopped thrusting into me. My screams of pain soon turned into moans of arousal, "A-Ah! Fuck!!~" Bendy pulled out and slammed me onto the ground, spread my legs and pounded his member into me again. I felt a knot in my stomach, I reached my climax and came on Bendy. He licked all of my left over juices, swirling his tongue all around my soar vagina, he stared at me before walking away like nothing ever happened "I will be seeing you around, (y/n)~"