Sammy x reader ANGST

I might add this part into the Sammy x reader story I mad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was cooking dinner downstairs in my boyfriends house, Sammy Lawrence. We have been dating for a while now and today is our anniversary, although it has been a tough week for him: Joey gave him extra work because Sammy talked back to him and said something "offensive" in his words. So I decided I will be doing the cooking this week.

"Sammy dear, dinner is ready!~" I called to him from downstairs while setting up the table. It was 5 minutes and no movement, I got annoyed and went to get him. I entered his room and saw him gripping his hair with one hand and writing with the other, "Sammy, dinner." He grunted. "I'll be down in a minute." I frowned, but went downstairs. I waited, waited and waited, but he never came down.

I was furious and stormed up to his room, he heard me enter the room and groaned "I'll be down in a-" "No! You come down now! Your dinner is getting cold!" "I'm busy." My fist clenched harder, my finger nails digged into my palm making them bleed "Sammy. You can finish your work later, you need to eat. You haven't came out of your room for hours and you're worring me!"

Silence. He didn't say a word, my face burned, my blood boiled and tears pricked my eyes "YOU KNOW WHAT. FINE. IF YOU DON'T CARE THEN YOU DON'T NEED ME." He turned around with a shocked face, he has never seen me this angry before. "Why.. why do you care about me so muc-" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET IT!" We didn't say a word for a few moments.

"Sit there and ignore me, cunt!" I shouted before storming away, his footsteps followed behind me "no (y/n), wait!" I didn't listen. I kept on running. His cries for forgiveness were drowned out as I cried, my warm tears tracing marks on my cheeks. "This was supposed to be our anniversary, Sammy... and you fucked it up for both of us. If you truly love me then show me!" I shouted as I turned to face him, he also had tears down his cheeks.

He grabbed my hands in his "I would die for you, (y/n). I wanted to grow old with you, have children, get married and do all those types of stuff! I know I've been a jerk (y/n), and I'm sorry! I truly am! You might not believe me and all the words that have come out of my mouth, but you just need to believe me!" We stared at eachother as the rain kept on falling, his words touched me but I didn't want to seem like a fool and fall for his tricks.

If you say yes:

I leaped onto Sammy and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck "I love you, (y/n).. I'm so sorry" his voice cracked a bit as he buried his face deeper "I love you to, Sammy.. just please take care of yourself."

If you say no:

I stared at him before shaking my head "bye Sammy." I turned and walked away, he called for me choking back his sobs. I knew it hurt him to see me go, but he pushed me over the line. Too far.