12: Everything Went Awkward

AN: There are currently several actors who expressed their enthusiasm in auditioning for 2Moons2. Whoever lands the ForthBeam role, I hope they nail Chapter 33 and 37. Chapter 37 is my favorite chapter, lol.. 

I think one of the reasons why MV changed the actors is that SBFive is more on the light side of BL. You get why I mean? They are lovable, but I think the most they can do is a light kissing scene. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION though. Just like in Social Death Vote where TaeTee's 'kissing scene'  was not seen at all. (I still like it though) I think the producers and the author are leaning on more mature types of scenes, given that Phayo and ForthBeam has sex scenes. 

Again, this is just my view about the recasting. I'm still a bit bitter about it, but there's nothing we can do.

12: Everything Went Awkward

TEE POV

Today is the day of our birthday MV shoot. I've waited for this day for a long time! But right now?

I don't want to do it anymore.

I just don't want to do anything anymore.

P'Tae is on bed, playing the guitar. We did the indoor shoots first since it's still pretty dark outside. It's freaking dawn! 5 am! We travelled for three hours just to get here. I couldn't sleep a wink in the van.

"Alright Tee, while Tae is playing the guitar, you'll jump on the bed to join him. Don't make it move too much. You should look like you enjoy listening to him."

True. I like listening to him. I like his voice. He has great talent with the guitar.

"Action!"

P'Tae strummed a random tune, then a moment later, I landed on the bed to watch him. We smiled at each other.

"Cut! Good take! I like another one!" the director said

Gawd. I hope this ends. This is pure torture for me. On normal days, I just like teasing all of them, but I'm just not in the mood today. However, as a celebrity, I have to 'act'.

We were still both in bed, and while P'Tae is playing the guitar, I kept on staring and smiling at him, the same way he does with me.

This is not helping at all!

"Cut! Alright, Janean, I think we can use this stuff. They should get changed for the next scene."

The next scene still involved the bed, but with jersey jackets and other props.

I admit, I like looking at P'Tae. He's handsome, he's kind.

But this is so awkward.

I sighed unconsciously.

"Action!"

Both of us examined photographs on the bed. Why on the bed? Why not on the floor? That would make my life easier. The bed is inviting me with lots of malicious thoughts.