25: Breaking Up. Making Up.

TAE POV

"Hey talk to me." I said as I drove a short distance from the café to the studio.

This guy beside me was just quiet, chin on his hand and looking out of the window. He went here through a motorcycle app and happened to see my car so he waited there instead. Who would've thought he'd see me with Savannah?

Hey, it's not like I'm cheating. I'm not! Me and Sav are good now. Good as in we're back to being friends.

"Tee. Don't misunderstand. Savannah was there with her friends. I just happened to pass by since I wanted food."

Still, he didn't speak. I parked the car in front of the studio and we both came out. The first floor which is a pantry was a bit dark, but we can see lights on the second floor.

"Tee." I held his elbow because he turned his back on me the moment he got out of the car. "You wanted to talk right? What is it?"

He chewed his bottom lip as if struggling to speak.

"I'm telling the truth. I just met Savannah there."

"And you also met her the other day." He said in a thin voice.

Okaaay. How did he know? Did the media saw us again?

Unconsciously, I gulped. He must've seen it because he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yes. I met up with her, about a couple of days ago. She asked if we could meet. I wanted to thank her for saving you so I agreed." I explained in a hurry.

He frowned and I noticed he was curling his fist. Something was gleaming on his hand though.

That ring!

I bought that when I met with Savannah. I planned on giving it to him on his graduation next week. How the heck did he got that?

I shook my head. I have to think about that later. He was looking at me with a very disappointed face.

"Tee. I just thanked her that's all! We also talked about our past relationship. We didn't have a proper talk after that press conference, so we both cleared things up. We're just normal friends after that. I didn't tell you because you have a lot of things on your mind already after that... Mok." I stuttered. My blood still boils after knowing who molested Tee. If there were no police at that time, I would've ruined his disgusting face.

"P'Tae! P'Tee! Come up here, there's food!" Bas waved from the second floor window and disappeared again.

However, Tee was still looking up as if contemplating things. He was rolling the ring around his finger.

"Believe me. Sav and I are just friends now. That hug earlier was just a friendly hug. She said she now wants to date someone else.

He finally looked at me, but those eyes were still blank.

"P'Tae."

"What?"