22: Missed Calls

22: Missed Calls

[AN: Sorry for the long wait. I've been lost... lol..  I have decided to upload this after watching TaeTee's TRIAGE short film. If you haven't seen it, click that video I posted above.

Clarification: P'Mok is NOT Ben Santiraj's manager. He is a talent scout for an agency and he has a say on his clients' needs on their commercials.

And also, CLOVE is on hiatus.]

TEE POV

We were all so hyped at having debuted. Weeks and months passed and we have travelled across Asia to promote our brand and our endorsed products. We have MV shoots, commercial shoots, IG endorsements. We were all so busy and elated at this new success that we didn't notice an impending storm upon us.

"There's a rumor that we're all fired from 2moons2." P'Tae said.

We were both at the café near the studio since we were all called to have a meeting in an hour.

"Yeah I've heard that too." I sipped my frappe and sighed. We were all eagerly waiting for this year since they promised us a new season. But the producers have already posted teasers and ads even if we weren't contacted yet. It was a total letdown. Imagine anticipating something, and then it all comes to nothing. We have just wasted practice hours last year if that's the case.

Before we knew it, we were now on our second month as SBFive.

And also, it's our 2nd month as boyfriends.

It happened in a flash. I found myself in a relationship right after our debut.

I smirked as I stirred my straw.

"What's with that face?" P'Tae asked. "It's a sad news and you're laughing."

"It's not that. I just remembered something."

"Hey it's time, let's go." He said.

We went to the studio and found P'Janean, P'Oh and KimCopBas there.

The meeting started. And yes, it confirmed the fact that we are no longer the actors for 2moons2. It was a rift between the producers. Our managers were furious about it. I sometimes feel that the author doesn't want us too. Nothing we can do about it, but obviously, the mood around us changed. Copter was stringing countless curses under his breath. Bas was looking down. P'Kim was blank.

But to cover this unfortunate event, our managers also announced solo and duo projects for all of us which cheered us up a little.

I was presented with a new solo endorsement of vitamins. Then around 5 endorsements with the group, and one with P'Tae.

"Hahahaha!" Bas squirmed as P'Tae and P'Kim tickled him in an attempt to cheer him up. "No, stop please... hahahaha!"

I frowned. It looked cute. It looked like close friends fooling around with each other, but I was getting annoyed.

In our two months as boyfriends, he never tickled me! He didn't even show the slightest skinship movement. It's always me who initiates cuddle time. I thought now that we are finally together, he would at least be sweet to me.

But no! He was only sweet for a few weeks before we became a couple. After that, he went back to being the 'old' P'Tae who doesn't even text me first. Our dates only consist of eating at a nearby food stall or at the food park.