15: Quarrel

AN: I will be using pictures from their fanmeet and not from their actual birthday fanmeet.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently. I went on a much needed vacation.

15: Quarrel

TEE POV

Christmas Eve. It's the day of our fanmeet.

Well not really eve, but the afternoon before Christmas. We are now on stage doing various fanservices for our fans. Finally, after our endless practices and workshops, the fanmeet is almost over.

I can see a sea of faces and smartphones and cameras pointing at us. So we are required to do a lot of skinship in this.

Surprisingly, P'Tae is not cringing away from me like he used to do in the past. So I can freely hug him now!

I could feel his warm back on my stomach

I could feel his warm back on my stomach. The fans started screaming like crazy. 

However, I can definitely feel a dark aura among them.

Aaand. Ahh, yes, disguised as one of the TaeTee fans, positioned at the far right corner, is Savannah. One look and I can already identify her due to her height. No one is paying her attention of course, all eyes are on us.

However, if P'Tae overcame his tense moments with me, I don't know about other people touching him. Skinship isn't only between us but with some fans also.

Currently, at least six fans were on stage, doing a group hug with us.

I told you before, right? I like popularity more than the other members, so I'm definitely enjoying this. I looked at him.

He looks like he's enjoying it too. Maybe because they are girls?

It made me annoyed all of a sudden.

The games with the fans took me back to our fanmeeting in Korea where I accidentally pecked his lips

The games with the fans took me back to our fanmeeting in Korea where I accidentally pecked his lips. Here, I have to get random post-its on his t-shirt using my lips. At the corner of my eye, Savannah was glaring at me. P'Tae did the same with me. I thought she walked out because I haven't seen her in her position since the game. But then, I saw her now lurking near the stage.