13: Falling Even More

TAE POV

Finally! Practice for SBFive's debut is over! These kinds of activities really drain me. It's almost dinner time but KimCopBas are having an event later, so we didn't have a chance to eat together.

"We'll be going now, P'Tae, P'Tee. Byeee!" Bas waved at us and entered P'Oh's van.

I went to the bathroom before dinner to freshen up. When I returned, P'Janean asked me to eat with her. She also handed me a paper.

"This will be your schedule for December, Tae. We will still push through your couple birthday celebration on the 24th. I'll send a soft copy on your email."

I looked at it and it was full. I'm really grateful. The first week though, which includes this day is completely blank.

"What happened to this column, P'?" I asked.

"That? Oh nevermind. This week is full of revisions and rescheduling. So yesterday, we did your MV shoot with Tee. Today, December 2, is just practice with SB5. Tomorrow, a follow-up commercial shoot for Adee shoes in the morning, then event with my models in the evening." she wrote on it.

I waited. She still isn't telling me something I want to hear.

"On the fourth, there's a lunch meeting with the director for SB5's MV, but only you and Kim will be able to attend because Tee will be joining Copter and Bas for an endorsement. Then a hotel opening at night. We will have dinner there."

"On the fifth, I will be with you at Ayutthaya for the whole morning to afternoon for your MV shoot."

My heart thumped. That means -

P'Janean rolled her eyes at me when she saw no reaction. "The MV, Tae? Savannah's MV."

"You agreed? You're agreeing?" I asked for confirmation.

"You look like you really like it." she reasoned out.

"So, it's final?"

"Of course!"

Damn, what a good month! 3 MVs just this week!

"The only backlash we could get with this are from solid TaeTee fans. They will think that something's going on with you and Savannah so you and Tee need to do lots of fanservice during your fanmeeting. Do it as well on your IG and twitter. Fans love it when you reply to each others' tweets."

I looked around. "Where is Tee? Shouldn't he be here also, discussing his schedule?"

"He went home already. You should thank him you know. I really don't like pairing you with women at this stage. It's too early. She's also not from my agency."

"Thank him for what?"

"Don't you know? He was the one who convinced me to push through with this project. He said you like Savannah."

"Me? I don't like her. I mean, she's ok. But she's just a friend."

"A friend who went all the way to Pattaya yesterday just to give the staff cupcakes?"

I went silent.

True. Savannah keeps on texting me since we talked to each other on the phone. Normally, it's Tee's texts that wakes me up in the morning. Now, earlier than my alarm clock is that girl. From good mornings to good nights, she never skips an hour without a text or a message sticker.

Also, Tee has stopped texting me or asking for favors.

Suddenly, I felt annoyed.

"All I'm saying Tae, if you want to court that girl, you better prepare us so we know how to answer and cover up scandals." P'Janean said.