26: Scripted

[A/N: Anyone here knows Like Love?

We are now at the end of this fanfiction. Thank you for sticking with me up to this chapter even if I left this for far too long. I have also shared my personal feelings in RL, thank you for being understanding. I cannot tag you all, but I dedicate this short last chapter to all of you who patiently waited.

I started this June of last year, when my depression was eating me. It's still present, but I found relaxation of some sort reading your comments, so I can't thank you enough for supporting me. I know it's really shallow, but small things like comments make me still continue this story.

This chapter is going to be anti-climatic. Don't expect much. Hehe...Please comment and rate! ♥]

26: Scripted

Tae held Tee's waist and proceeded to unbutton Tee's white shirt. His was already undone and his pants were threatening to fall down to reveal his boxers. He nuzzled Tee's neck which sent shivers to the younger one. Tee gripped Tae's shoulder hard and in a second he was pushed down, and bounced a little on the bed.

Tae fully removed his shirt and threw it to the side, advancing on his partner who was removing his own belt. He hovered on top of him, kissing every part of Tee's face, then his neck, then his chest. Tee could feel something hard pressing on his stomach...

CUT!

With a huge sigh of relief, Tee pushed Tae off him lightly. Their eyes met. Tae was shamelessly smirking at him while Tee was frowning at him.

"Want to continue?" Tae whispered on his ear. His chest was met by a soft pound.

"No. Take care of that yourself." Tee answered sarcastically.

"Oy you two! I already said cut! Stop flirting!" the director shouted.

Embarrassed, Tee blushed like a school girl and got up to fix his clothes. Tae on the other hand chuckled lightly, not bothering to arrange even his pants and went to the bathroom to take care of his thing. P'Janean shook her head and placed a palm on her forehead.