17: Drowning

[AN: I am going to call Ben Santiraj here as BenJ.]

17: Drowning

TEE POV

The commercial shoot for LoveMatt was postponed due to BenJ's busy schedule, to which, me and P'Janean are thankful, because she's having problems with my schedule as well.

Oh, by the way, LoveMatt is the name of the bed and mattress company where P'BenJ and I signed up.

Currently, me and Copter are at a convention hall attending an event for Chopard watches. P'Kim and Bas are somewhere around the building too, but attending a different event for vitamins.

Where's P'Tae you ask?

Never mind him, he's sort of suspended.

P'Janean wasn't happy at all with his scandal. I guess I elevated her anger when I told her about Savannah. P'Tae's not supposed to appear on any of the events previously listed on his schedule.

Because of that, the attention of the media focused on me. Knowing me as P'Tae's screen partner, they began questioning me.

Camera flashes and microphones in front of my face.

"Khun Tee, what can you say about Khun Tae's alleged relationship with a model?"

"Are you going to continue with your projects with him?"

"Are you gay, Nong Tee?"

"Do you have a girlfriend of your own?"

Enough! These camera flashes are about to make me have a seizure.

I just smiled while ignoring these very loud questions. P'Janean knew this would happen, so she instructed me not to say anything.

Except for the nosy reporters, the whole event was sailing smoothly. P' ordered some bodyguards for me so that no reporters would bother me. The downside to that was the reporters went to interview P'Janean.

"Is this a new trick to promote your agency?"

"Where is Tae now?"

"What can you say about the leaked images? Are they true?"

"Will TaeTee have projects in the future or are we expecting a break-up in loveteams like most BL actors do?"

P'Janean sighed. It is her duty as manager to reply to these.

"Nong Tae is currently not well that's why he can't come to the event." P' Janean lied. "TaeTee will continue with projects together with Khun Oh's artists, KimCopBas. As for the leaked images, we will sue whoever took them, and we will have a press conference for that matter tomorrow in the afternoon at Akara's function room. We will answer your questions there. Our company will report any form of defamation towards our artists."

The reporters were not yet done asking but P'Janean had already walked away.

We were asked to do poses in front of the backdrop. There were various celebrities here as well and I see friends from other agencies. I waved frantically at Ngern who smiled at me like an idiot.

I was about to go over his side when a guy stepped in front of me.

My first impression was that he's huge. My line of sight immediately went to his broad chest then to his shoulders until I finally I saw his face.