Part 46

Your POV:
I was so hungry, and I craved for attention. I heard nothing around the house, so I changed into a sweatshirt and pants with boots and went out of the house. On the way to the guildhall, I remembered everything so I started crying, and my tears just kept coming down from my cheeks like a waterfall. I got to the guildhall, then I slowly opened the door, trying not to have the attention, everyone looked at me, and it was embarrassing, i still have tears on my face, and it seems that i looked like i just cried. I then saw Ashley abd Amerou talking, then i went up to them. I was about to reached them, but i was caught by tje wrist, i looked back and I saw it was Lucy. "Hey Y/N why are you crying?" she asked "OH, SO YOU FORGOT YOUR LITTLE SCENE YOU DID YESTERDAY? OKAY, ILL TELL YOU. YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND! AND BY THE WAY, YOU TWO GO GREAT TOGETHER. BOTH OF YOU ARE SUCH A BITCHY ASSHOLE! AND MOTHER FUCK! THANKS FOR STEALING THE BOY I LOVE SINCE I WAS BORN!!" I yelled. Then I felt my soul burned inside and I felt that my hair was up like Mira's Satan Soul, but mine was on fire "What?! I love Natsu, not Gray" Lucy said "YOUR SUCH A BAD LIER! WHATS DONE IS DONE!, YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST LUCY, NO ONE CAN!" I yelled "But-" Lucy said, then I punched her in the gut, making her fly to the farthest side of the guildhall. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, then I looked with pitch black eyes. "Woah there Y/N, no need to go all savage on me" Ashley said, then I calmed down and I cried a bit. "Can we get out of here?" I asked then when I was out the door, I heard Ashley and Amerou punched Gray and Lucy at the same time. Then we went for a stroll, I eventually calmed down. Then I saw a flyer that was in Amerous hand "What's that?" I asked "Its a flyer for a Magnolia pageant tomorrow for the month of the ruby, scientists just found out that this month is the month of the ruby" Amerou answered "We already signed up, we thought if maybe.. You would like to join" Ashley said "I'd love too, count me in" I said then, we were at the Magnolia train station. "What are we doing here?" Ashley asked "I'm going to Sabertooth and I'll come back tomorrow" I said then I bought a ticket, as I borded the train, I said my goodbyes and the train left the station. While on the train I silently cried. When I got there, I directly went to the Sabertooth. When I opened the doors I was greeted by Stings loving and welcoming hug. "What happened Y/N?" Sting sincerely said while wiping the remaining tears off my face. "Lucy kissed... Gray" I sadly said, then Sting hugged me "Don't worry, I'll always here for you" Sting said, then we broke apart the hug. Sting introduced me to the new guild members, and they're actually pretty nice. We goofed all day, we shared stories about each other, we had fun, we drank, and lots of things, it made me very happy to see them. It was already night, and everyone went to their dorms or apartment. Sting offered me sleep in his room, so I accepted the warm offer. Before I laid beside Sting I asked him "Sting, will you come to the Magnolia Pageant. I'm sorta a contestant" "Well... I should be there. Because I'm one of the judges" Sting said, then I laid beside him and he cuddled me like a cute couple would always do.

~~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:
I woke up to hear a loud heartbeat. When I looked up, I saw Sting held my head closer to his chest. I wiggled my way out to not wake him up. Then I changed my mind, I pushed him off the bed and he woke up annoyed I just laughed it off, we got ready to leave. Then we left for the train station. Its about 1 hour since we were waiting for the train to arrive 'One of the perks for being early I guess' then we got to our seats in the train, we slept a bit until we got to Magnolia. When we took our step off the train, Sting held my hand, 'but its a friend thing right?! Holy Shit!! I'm beginning to have feelings for Sting' We stopped by to get the necessary clothes that I need for the pageant, better prepared than ever! We got to the Magnolia South gate Park, everything was prepared for the pageant. I looked at a list to see  if I'm the first or the last. I was so relieved to see that my name is on the bottom of the list. Before the pageant, Sting kissed me on the forehead and said "Good luck" and he left for the judges table. "Girls get ready for introduction" a lady said