Part 65

Your POV:

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. It was my wedding with the man I love for centuries. We hadn't had our honey moon, because someone needs to take care of Christine, because the older Christine went back to her time. Gray,  Christine and I had a good time earlier. We played games, I trained her, then we had some contests. The day was tiring, but I loved it.

----------------THE NEXT DAY--------------------

Your POV:

We were at the guildhall, Gray had some fun with the guys, while me and Lucy sat with Christine and had  some fun. Me and Lucy asked some questions about ourselves, and how was life. "Lucy, can we go eat cake?" Christine asked pointing to Erza's strawberry cake. "Uhh... I don't think its a good idea" Lucy suggested "Or you guys can make your own cake" I suggested "That's a great idea!" Lucy said "Let Christine help you, she's such a curious girl" I said "No worries" Lucy said as they walked away to the bar. Then Natsu went up to me, with a shy like face. "Hey Natsu, you okay?" I asked in a concerned manner. "Yeah, its just..." He stated "hmm..?" I said, he sat beside me and he looked down like a pussy. He leaned and whispered in my ear "I like a certain someone, could you help me?" He asked, then he sit straight up. "Why me?" I asked "Well you're a girl and your my sister so..." He said "What did you just say?" I said with a dark aura around me and I had a tick mark on my forehead "Chill..." He said, and I did what was told "Why do you ask me?" I asked "Well... You've been with her for the whole day" he said and looked at Lucy. "Lucy?" I whispered, and he nodded. "She like sweet dates, chocolate, anything sweet actually" I said "Oh, and she likes books too" I informed "But for my suggestion, it would be taking her on a adventure, for her book that she would be publishing" I  said, "Chocolate... Adventure... Book... What?..." He said with a dizzy voice, then he was passed out and he fell to the ground. "3.... 2.... 1.... YOU'RE OUT!" Happy announced as he slammed his hand on the floor beside Natsu's head. I stood up , panicked. I levitate him to the infirmary. Then I  calmed down, Gray was walking to me, and when he got to me, he side hugged me "How do you always do it?" He said then he smirked. I smirked back, we pecked our lips and we got back to our business.

+++++++++MONTHS LATER+++++++++

Your POV:

Natsu then quickly picked up what I was trying to tell him. Then Lucy said yes to being Natsu's girlfriend. Which I was very proud of him.

+++++++++CHRISTMAS EVE+++++++++

Your POV:

It was Christmas Eve, and I invited the whole guild to my house. I was the one to cook, and clean the house before they came. Everyone opened the presents that has their name on it. I opened the first ever Christmas gift given to me. When I opened it, there was a letter...

Hey mom!

Merry Christmas! Thank you for everything! I love you!

                                        -Christine
Then when I looked in the box, there was a bracelet that was connected as a ring too.

                                        -ChristineThen when I looked in the box, there was a bracelet that was connected as a ring too

I went to Christine, who was on the couch, sat beside her, and hugged her. "Thank you.." I whispered. When I put it on, I felt something.... Wrong..... Very wrong....

+++++++FEW MONTHS LATER+++++++

Your POV:

Christine, Gray and I were in the guildhall. "Hey you guys!" Natsu yelled coming to us. "What?" I asked "There's a master thief in Magnolia, and she has stolen almost all the most things valuable things. In almost all the houses according to this" Lucy said as she walked behind Natsu, and they went all lovey dovey and all. "Can you stop it, its disgusting to human eyes, what if its seen in demon eyes?" I complained. I stood up and I went home.

Gray's POV:

Y/N left the guildhall, leaving me with Christine. Y/N rarely shows anger, "Alright, lets do it!" Christine declared. Well, this isn't her first day of working with us, so we always allow her. Natsu, Lucy, Christine, Happy and I went to the other side of Magnolia to meet the one who posted the job. "Oh thank you for accepting the job!" The man said, he guided us in his mansion and he gave us a seat in the living room."So, whos this master thief?" Natsu asked "We haven't seen her face, nor we don't know her identity. But for sure, we know its a girl" the man said "She stole the most valuable thing that me and my daughter has" he said "The Royal crown of Fiore" he continued "It was given to us from the queen before she died" he said "Alright, we'll get on to it!" Christine confidentially said "Yes, you should do your job.." He said as he rubbed Christine's hair. Then a shwoosh of air gusts through all of us, we looked to see a black cloth. Then when she reached the other side, she leaned on the wall, holding a bag of money. Then she ran off. She has a very curvy body, and big busts just like Y/N's. I hope Y/N is alright...