Part 52

Mirajane's POV:

I got the new magazine for this month, I was only able to get a copy for this month, because I'm so busy in the guildhall. I saw beautiful pictures of Y/N in the front, middle and back pages of the magazine. At the somewhere part of the middle of the magazine, I saw Y/N pinning Prince Chess and them kissing. I quickly read the information below the picture, and I read that Prince Chess and Y/N were fiances before. But Y/N caught Prince Chess cheat on another girl, and they're now friends. I then saw Lucy, Erza, Natsu and Gray, which has come back from looking for Y/N. "Hey you guys!" I yelled, and I got their attention, they came walking towards me "Hey what's up Mira!" Natsu greeted "No luck" Lucy said "I think I found her" I said then I closed the magazine and I showed them the front of the magazine. "Maybe it's just a picture of her that was taken before" Natsu said, and I pointed out the date when it was published, which was earlier. "Why didn't she tell us that she's still in Kylisis?" Erza asked "It said here that she took the air to the throne of Kylisis, and she fought some battles there even though she's the crowned princess" I said "Hey Lucy, do you know Prince Chess?" I asked "Oh... Prince Chess is so handsome. And why wouldn't any girl wouldn't know Prince Chess?" Lucy said like a fan girl "I know right?!" I fan girled too "But seriously, Prince Chess was Y/N's fiance before" I informed and team Natsu had a surprised face. "Woah, she's so lucky!" Lucy said "Why would Jason put that information in that magazine, its just about picture of the models" Erza asked, then I showed her the photo of Y/N is pinning Prince Chess and they're kissing. Gray had a mad face, and also Natsu, Lucy had a jealous like face, and Erza was like... Nothing. "I'll kill him..." Gray threatened "Not if I kill him first!" Natsu yelled, then the clash of heads begins.. "What are you gonna do about it flame for brains?!" Gray yelled "I'm gonna take both of you down stripper!" Natsu yelled then Erza held both of their hair then bumped it hard together. "Alright, that's enough" Erza said "Let's go to the kingdom of Kylisis and try reasoning with Y/N" Erza suggested "Yeah,why not?" Lucy said still with a jealous face. And Erza carried the two passed out boys and Lucy just carried her keys and walked out of the guildhall.

Your POV:

I wore my cute pink dress, and my crown too. My beautiful blonde hair was free and wavy.

 My beautiful blonde hair was free and wavy

I again invited Chess to hangout

I again invited Chess to hangout..... again. And he was earlier than expected. We asked questions about how our lives were going, yada yada yada. We were about to go get iced coffee outside the palace but team Natsu went in on us. "Y/N, you look stunning" Erza said "Prince Chess...." Lucy said like a zombie or like Juvia when she sees Gray. I saw Natsu and Gray behind the girls, I was mad, this was the first time I've been free to do anything. "What do you guys want?" I strongly asked "Y/N come back sis" Natsu reasoned "Natsu, can't you see? I'm princess and as a princess my job is to look over my kingdom" I angrily said. "Bliss, who are these?" Chess asked "Oh, they're just my old guild mates from my old guild" I said "We saw the magazine, and in your photos we saw your guildmark, what do you mean by old?" Erza asked "I mean old because I never go there, and I can't get this off" I said "Well go back to the guild" Natsu said "I... Dont want" I said "Why?" Gray asked "Just!.... Face it! I'm never going back there!" I said then I felt something black going around me, and it was gone when it reached my head 'Y/N.....' 'Use your dark magic...' He whispered in my head. I clenched my fists and my fists were flaming with dark energy. 'Make their happy memories a nightmare...' Hades whispered. I let out a grin "What is it Y/N?" Natsu asked, then I bursted out a little chuckle. "I'm gonna make your happy memories a nightmare, and.... I'll be watching" I said making them scared. I then casted the spell and they were passed out on the floor. "You really need to think about being the queen of the underworld Bliss, because your good at being bad" Chess said "I never  regretted not accepting the throne but.. I heard the news that your going to be crowned prince of the underworld" I said "Huh?" He said confusedly, "Cause I declare you as prince and my partner in ruling the underworld" I said with a smirk, he smirked back. 'Let the nightmares begin' I announced in my head. In Natsu's head I saw.... Myself there, when I first told him that I'm his sister, and I just kept being bad, rude, selfish, to him. But the part that broke my heart... Was me seeing him sad because I died because of depression. On Erza's head I saw... Myself there too. And I fading when Erza cut me through because of fighting in the masquerade ball in Kylisis. The one that broke me more that I died to save everyone and I didn't survived, so Erza came to get me by killing herself. But she didn't succeed. In Lucy's head I saw myself again... And I was killed by Juvia, and Lucy killed Juvia after my death, and Lucy was imprisoned and she was killed. It hurt me more to see it. In Gray's head... I saw everything that he sacrificed for me, and all the times we've been together. And its been worse because of my spell. I got out of their heads, and I saw them passed out and crying. I stopped my spell and I began crying. Chess saw me crying, so he comforted me, I sat down because I was tired of standing and Chess still comforted me while I cried. Minutes later, team Natsu woke up and they wiped off their tears. They came to me and comforted me. "I. Didn't. Know. That I'm. That precious. To you" I said stopping my puny crying.