Part 76

(Hey guys Author - Chan here, it's the last part of my imagination. But don't worry, I have other stories, like 'Bad Girl In Fairy Tail High' and 'The Hero Of My Heart' please vote, like, share, and comment 'WOW!!!' so I could continue my story, please like, comment anything, vote, and share all my stories

Your POV:

I woke up beside Gray. I quietly stood up, then I pushed him to the other side of the bed, making him fall. When I walked to the side where he fell, but I didn't see him anywhere, then I was surprised to a muscular arms holding my waist, and his chin on my shoulder "Morning sweetie...." he whispered in my ear, I held his neck. "Morning my one and only.." I greeted "Cmon, let's set breakfast and let's go to the Guildhall with our kids"

:::::::::::::: AFTER EVERYTHING ::::::::::::::

Your POV:

When we got there, I just sat in peace, but my surroundings isn't peaceful, at all... Natsu and Gray are fighting, Lucy is chasing Christine around, Erza is joining in all of the boys, all the boys throwing things at each other, Juvia stalking Gray again, Cana and Gramps are drinking, and everyone else are talking. 'this is my home....' I sighed in my head. Then I heard a huge thud on the floor, I looked at where I was coming from, then I saw Gray on the floor. I rushed to him, "Gray?!" I yelled, then I saw foam coming out of his mouth and he was so pale. 'HOPE!!! PLEASE HURRY!' I yelled in my head, then I noticed that everyone was surrounding me and Gray, Juvia was also beside me. "BAAM!!!" goes tfe Guildhall doors go, I saw Hope kicked the door down, and he brought the flower and the crystal, he ran to me and he gave it, I quickly took it, and fed Gray the crystal and flower. He wasn't producing foam, and he was to his normal skin color again. But a black smoke popped out of his mouth, and it cakled "princess, you couldn't stop me if you want to. Im more powerful than you, and I'll strike every person you love one by one. Starting with your best friend...." it said and the smoke quickly went to Juvia "JUVIA!!!!" I yelled as I ran to block it. I sucessfully blocked it, and I feel that I was being consumed from the inside out. I screamed in fear, and pain, my body was frozen, and I can't move. I saw Juvia's hand shaking and she's slowly bringing it closer to my shoulder. "DON'T!!!" I yelled "Don't come near me, I might kill you too" I continued. Then it's slowly kills me, I now lost my black heart, 'Damn! I need that heart!' I yelled in my head. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled, I then looked at my stomach. It has a hole, and it's getting bigger and bigger. 'Now is the time....' I thought, Then I cried my special golden tears, just for special and deadly emergencies. It then spreadead to my whole family, and our guest Hope. Then I saw their chest glow, "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! REMEMBER THAT I'LL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU!!! IN YOUR HEART!!! I WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU!!! I SUPPORT MY FAMILY!!! FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!" I yelled while normal tears are running down my cheeks, and the hole already reached my neck. "Goodbye......" I whispered.

Gray's POV:

"Y/N!!!" I yelled, crying. I was trying to run to reach her, but Natsu and Lucy were stopping me, "Gray, you can't go! Y/N didn't wanted you to go" Natsu said, then Y/N was completely gone. I fell to my knees in dissapointment. Then the back mist got bigger "She's the best person I've ever eaten.... Maybe you guys could beat her" it said then it started to fly to me, I try to block it, but something blocked it instead. When it directly hit the shield or something, I saw something golden faded downwards, then I remembered Y/Ns golden tear. 'Fight.... Fight for Fairy Tail.... Fight for... Me...' someone whispered and everyone was shocked too by the voice. The black mist tried to strike everyone, but it couldn't due to the secret force field I think. 'Hey, it's Y/N, hey the Golden tear I gave you, grants a 50 percent boost on all your powers, it could defend you automatically. Actually those are my powers but, I gave it all to you guys, so good luck with your fight, and make me, Mavis, and Fairy Tail proud...' we all teared up. "HEY IDIOTS! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM AND FAIRY TAIL PROUD, THEN FIGHT!!" Master Makurov yelled, and we all started attacking. We trapped, but it went free, we try to slay it, it was useless' Idiots... Try using a jar to capture it.. ' then Mira quickly took the jar and simply captured it. We all partied for our victory... But at the middle of the party, I remembered that Y/Ns gone... I try to keep drinking but it ended up Juvia comforting me... For the next few days, I was feeling alright.. Now my child and I have better lives... I walked in front of her grave, I set down the flowers, "Thank you Y/N... For everything..." then I walked back to my troublesome kid. When I got to the bottom, I saw a cloud that looks like Y/N is in the middle of Zeref and Mavis, and they're looking down on us, I smirked and we walked away

Hey! Yeah it's me... Y/N, I'm with my brother Zeref and Master Mavis here in heaven. We were all looking down on everyone in earth, we especially look down on Fairy Tail, but I look on everyone. Gray and Christine looks happier than the day I left, actually everyone was. Ming left Ashley, but her best friend, Vincenzo, and they ended up getting married. Has a boyfriend too, his name is Lafayette. And they ended up getting married, Juvia and Lyon got married too, because Gray turned down Juvia and his reason "I don't wanna marry you, I want to marry Y/N, but now that she's gone, I will never marry anyone again!" Gray said as he walked away, "YIEEEEE" I screamed out loud "Hey Sis, are you thinking about Gray, again.." Zeref asked "She's always has Gray in her mind, let her be...." Mavis uttered. Hahahaha. And that's it guys... Thats my 'Life With Fairy Tail'