Part 73

Your POV:

This was the time that the Fantasia Parade started. And I saw Gray and Juvia happy 'I bet they set aside their problems and became friends' then I saw Christine with Lucy, Ashley, Amerou, Bisca, and Laki dancing on one float. They looked so happy, I was placed on a rooftop, invisible. I smile to how happy they are. Then after the parade, I teleported to the demon realm. "Good morrow your highness" Mika greeted "Nice to see you too... Mika, Silver.." I greeted back "Good timing Y/N" Silver said as he handed me a wrapped gift "Give that to Gray for Christmas" Silver said "Alright.." I said as I put it away "I am here to free all the captured souls" I said, as I took out the key from my red dress. And I opened the gates, all the souls flew away up to the sky

Juvia's POV:

Juvia had a fun time with Gray - Sama. When the parade ended, we all saw a bright light flying up to the sky, and two balls of light came up to Gray - Sama. Then the balls of light formed into a woman and a man. They both kissed and hugged my Gray - Sama, and they flew up in the sky again. When Juvia looked at Gray - Sama, he had shed some tears, and he eventually wiped it off.

-------------AFTER THE PARADE--------------
+++++++AT THE GUILDHALL++++++++

Grays POV:

We dranked, had fun, been crazy, roughed housed all night because of our success. I haven't seen Y/N all day, I then felt someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see Y/N, who then kissed me on the cheek, "Good job" she said then she hugged me, I hugged her back. Then she joined our fun, and we were drunk on the floor. It was one of the happiest night...

+++++BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE++++++

Your POV:

Me and Juvia became best of friends these past months, we did everything together. Today, I'll make Gray kiss Juvia, even though Gray is my husband, it would be fun to frame Gray for kissing Juvia, and I know that Juvia would love it. I baked a cake, and I did everything, while Gray and Christine were running errands. 'Oh and I forgot to tell my head, I'm secretly pregnant. Well, from how many rounds me and Gray did, we eventually have another baby. I'll tell everyone later, it would be a great surprise' I then decorated the room, except the tree. I was just waiting for Gray and Christine to arrive from running errands I mean, to help me decorate the tree. It was almost midnight, and Fairy Tail members are coming in one by one, I decorated the tree, but I didn't put the star yet, I wanted to Christine to put it up. Then finally Gray and Christine came, Christine put up the star, and everyone then put all the gifts under the tree, we all ate and talked minutes before midnight, we had fun, watched movies, and all. Then it was midnight "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" we all yelled, then we opened the presents that were made for us. And the same old Juvia is so clingy to Gray, just as always. Before Gray opened any gifts I pulled him under the mistletoe that he didn't knew, and Juvia too, I told them to talk, and I addressed Juvia that they're under the mistletoe. Juvia pointed up, and Gray looked up to see the mistletoe, then Juvia kissed Gray, "Merry Christmas Gray - Sama" Juvia said "Uh... Merry Christmas to you too..." He said then its my que, I walked up to them "WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOURE DOING?! SUCH CLINGYNESS" I complained "Y/N, it isn't what you think! We were just under the mistletoe and -" he explained until I interrupted him by laughing "Hahaha.... I was just kidding. I wanted you both to kiss for Juvia, hahaha... That's why I pulled you there" I explained, then I hugged Gray, and he hugged me. "Oh, Gray. This was from your dad, he said Merry Christmas" I said as I gave him the gift. He took it and said "Thanks", Juvia and I went near the fire place to see how Christine was doing.

Grays POV:

Y/N left me to open the gift that my dad got me. I teared the wrapper to find E.N.D. I saw the fire place, which was burning, and I saw the opportunity to destroy the book, for my old mans sake. I tightened my grip, and I saw Y/N holding her chest in pain, Juvia helped her, and I quickly went up to her. " What happened?" I asked "Juvia doesn't know" Juvia answered "Wait, I'll just burn something before I help Y/N.." I said "What?" Juvia said then she looked at the book in surprise, she the swiftly took the book out of my hand "YOU CANT!!" Juvia yelled, then everyone has attention to us, Bisca, Laki, Mira, and Romeo rushed to help Y/N. "Juvia... Let him..." Y/N said "NO! JUVIA CANT LET GRAY - SAMA HURT THIS BOOK!" Juvia said "Just.. Let him..." Y/N said, then Juvia sighed, and she walked pass me and she whispered "Good luck healing Y/N.." And she walked to the kitchen. I didn't mind the warning, well.. I mean.. This isn't hers, and why would I be healing Y/N? I then threw the book in the fire place, and I heard Mira scream and all the others gasped, I then looked at Y/N who was burning, and her skin was slowly turning black. "What's happening?!" I asked "The... Book...." Y/N said, then I heard someone stomping towards me, it was Juvia who was crying. "See?! Now Juvia's best friend is going to die because of Juvias love!" Juvia complained then she used her water to put out the fire. And I saw Y/N who was almost fully burned. We brought her to a nearby hospital, but all the hospitals were closed, we just went to Fairy Tails Infirmary and we laid her there. 'Its... My.... Fault...'