Part 55

Your POV:

I woke up to the early sunlight, and I  saw that Gray was still asleep, and I can get free from his snuggle. I took a big shirt and I wore it, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us. Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs (hahahaha) I finished making the Bacon and eggs. I already made the batter, and I poured the right amount. While that was cooking, I prepared the table for the both of us. I set everything correct and I poured water in the glasses then I quickly got back to the pancakes, and when I flipped it, it was perfect, after I made stacks of perfect pancakes, I cleaned the kitchen. After that was all cleaned, I was surprised by a specific someone holding my hips... I looked back to see Gray with a smirk, he kissed my forehead, and he hugged me tightly "Good morning sweetie" Gray greeted "Good morning... Gray" I said out of breath from his deathly hug. Then I just remembered that he was still naked. He let go of me, "Gray, get some clothes in the closet before you eat will ya?" I complained, while he walked away. I hear him stop walking "Yes sweetie" he replied and he went upstairs. "Breakfast is already ready Gray!" I loudly informed, making my voice reach Gray upstairs. Then I rested on the kitchen island for a minute. I walked to the staircase, passing the dining hall. I saw Gray already eating with his clothes on. I walked upstairs to my not so secret anymore walk in closet, to get a new towel. I walked to the bathroom, which was on the other side of the walk in closet, Then I took a bath. I heard a knock on the door, "Y/N, I'm going to the guild today, wanna come?" Gray asked "Yeah, sure. You go on ahead, I'll catch up" I said "Alright, see you there" Gray said then I heard him walk down the steps and closed the door. I finally finished my bath, so I dried my hair, and body, and went into the walk in closet. I chose my outfit to be Like a happy kind, and I wanted it to be casual, so I picked a cute yellow dress, and I wire flats, and I twin bunned my hair, and it has excess at the sides.

 I chose my outfit to be Like a happy kind, and I wanted it to be casual, so I picked a cute yellow dress, and I wire flats, and I twin bunned my hair, and it has excess at the sides

Then I walked to Fairy Tail

Then I walked to Fairy Tail. Then some people asked to have a picture with me, sign an autograph, and other more. I then gave the people what they wanted then everyone just left. I walked to the guildhall, and when I was almost there, I heard shouting noises. Yeah, I know, they do this all the time... But there are no throwing if stuff. There was no background sound effect or whatever. I just hear shouting. I continued to walk to the guildhall, the noise was getting louder and louder as I came close. I slowly and quietly opened the door. Then I saw Gray and Chess are like about to fight, 'And anyway, why is Chess here?'  They were almost gonna hit each other, until Ashley took their hair and threw them to the far corner of the guildhall. Ashley was kill'n with her cute tomboy outfit