Part 58

(Warning :🍋 LEMON🍋)

Your POV:

We got inside my house, I took off my shoes, so Gray could get an head start, then we went upstairs to my room. When we got in, Gray closed the door. I sat down on my bed, Gray sat after me. He held my face with one hand and stroked my cheek with his thumb, and he smirked, I smirked right back at him, then he pressed his cold lips on mine. Then we parted, gasping for air, then Gray gently laid me down. He took off my long sleeves and he threw it somewhere in the room, leaving my shorts and underwear. Then he kissed my jawline to the middle of my breasts. Then he got back to my collar bone and he put some really red hickies. While he was doing that, his hands were busy stroking my hair. And I was stroking his while I was moaning. Then I flipped us, I was on top, I took off his boxers, and his clothes came off on the way to my room (again) and I put some hickies back at him. Then I played with his lips, and I got bored so I got to the man thing and played with it. He moaned my name louder and louder, and it made me turn on the heat. I wrapped my hands around his hair and everything I did, I did it passionately. Then Gray flipped us again, and he took all my clothes off throwing it somewhere in the room too. And he put two fingers into my lady thing and he started thrusting harder and harder, making me moan, when he trusted super fast, he stopped and I took deep breaths. I was very surprised to feel something big in me. I looked down at Gray, and Gray looked up at me, and I saw his man thing in my lady thing. "I really want you to be mine" He said then he smirked. I kissed his forehead "Do what you must" I said then he trusted, which made us moan all night. While he was thrusting, he kissed me gently and played with my breasts and put more hickies. We were extremely tired after that, then we went to sleep after all the work.

×××××××××NEXT MORNING×××××××××