Part 69

(Hey guys! Author - chan here, there lemon here... So... YIEEEEE!!!)

Your POV:

I took a bath before we left to go home, I wore a short white dress with some black lining or something, but it caught my eyes at the mall. I still wore  the necklace, my wedding ring, and I just put Christine's gift in my bag.

We had a very fun time at the beach, but its time to go home, so I brought Akari home first, before me

We had a very fun time at the beach, but its time to go home, so I brought Akari home first, before me. I teleported to the front door, and I opened it. "Honey I'm home!!" I yelled as I walked in "Come up here..." Gray said, then I threw my stuff on the couch, and went to my room, where I saw where Gray was. I saw Gray sitting on my bed with his head resting on his hands which was resting on his knees. I closed the door behind me when I got in, "Hey popsicle, what are you doing here? And where's Christine?" I asked as I crossed my arms, then Gray stood up and walked to me, he pinned me to the door, "Huh? Gray, I'm still dirty. I just came outside" I said "Then why did you leave me...." He asked "What?!  What do you mean?!" I asked "I saw you and Hibiki together, as better couples than us.." He explained "What?! Its just for the magazine its not real!" I said "Then why did you kiss him?!" He angrily asked "Jason made us, and For your information... He kissed me, and I just made it like were really kissing" I explained "Maybe... You're lying.." Gray said "Then why did you lie to us? About your life?!" He yelled, I didn't answer, so I just turned my head in embarrassment.  He held my chin up and he passionately kissed me, I didn't kiss back from the embarrassment, then he stopped kissing me. "Maybe.." He said "Maybe I haven't loved you enough" he said, and he kissed me again, I saw the lust in his eyes and in his gentle touch. So I kissed him back, we stopped kissing. And I just stared into his lustful eyes, and he just suddenly picked me up bridal style and he just dropped me on the bed "Hey, be gentle.." I said, then he pinned me again "Why would I?" He said and he smirked, I smirked back. He kissed me, I held unto his hair, and  he slid his hand under my skirt. I felt him taking off my under wear. We stopped to breathe, I took off my underwear, to start the fun. And we continued kissing, and he again slid his hand underneath my skirt, when it entered me it was big I stopped to breathe and I saw Grays man thing went in me. I stood up and I took off my dress, Gray stood up too, and he took off his underwear too. And he pinned me to the wall, with my front on the wall. Gray put both my hands on my back, and he held it. Then he brushed off the hair from one part of my neck and he nibbled on it, I moaned a bit, and he suddenly put his man thing in me again and he trusted it in and out. It made me moan louder and louder. And he turned me around to face him, "Youre the most beautiful girl in the whole universe.." He complimented. I kicked him to lye on the bed, "Baby, don't be so harsh" he said "Why? You're a man, and I wanna play.." I teased, then I put his man thing in me and I jumped up and down, like thrusting it. We played all night, and when it was 5 am, we slept...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm cutting this lemon short. Cuz its weirding me out, and I'm just a 13 year old girl, passionate about Gray and my imagination just running wild.  You can just imagine the rest of your time with Gray. And I kinda... Ran out of lemon things for them to do here. And I'm a bit innocent okay?!   So... Sorry! Hehe

So please comment, share, follow, do anything ya guys want.

Please read my new story, its called "Bad Girl In Fairy Tail High"