Part 67

Your POV:

I was finally saved! For all the years I have been traumatized by my dream scape. For the first time... I have ever feel safe. Gray pulled apart the hug, and he caught me crying. "Don't worry, I'm here for you" he comforted, as he wiped the tears off my face. "Let's go, maybe Porlyusica might get pissed" I stated and the three of us walked to the guildhall. "Hey, in your dreamscape. Do you really think us like that?" He asked I looked to my side in embarrassment. "I will never hurt the people who I love.." He stated "Especially my wife.." He continued, I feel my cheeks burn, and Gray just laughed it off. When we got to the guildhall, everyone looked surprised and happy to see me. They hugged me, and asked me if I was alright. Maybe the news leaked, I went to an empty table, and I sat there quietly reflecting the horrors of my life, and dreamscape. ' Maybe, I'm not supposed to be here...' 'Maybe, I'm not  fit for this role'

0000000000 FLASHBACK 00000000000

Your POV:

I will never hurt the people who I love.. Especially my wife.."

0000000 END OF FLASHBACK 0000000

Your POV:

Then I snapped out of my flashback with a slam on the table. "Cmon Y/N, I wanna rematch you to a drinking competition!" Cana declared. "I'm not in the mood for anything Cana" I said as I lowered my head. I looked up to her using only my eyes, and she looks surprised. I stood up, my head was still low, and I walked away. When I got as far from the guildhall, I ran home. I closed the door behind me, and leaned on it. I slipped down and I put my knees near my chest and I rested my forehead on my knee. I wasn't feeling safe anymore. I went up to my room and I closed the door shut, I sat on the seat of the desk I have that was in front of my bed. I opened the drawer and I took my razor. I stood up 'Should I do it? Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't. But I think this is the only way...' I thought. So I put the razor above my arm, and my hand is shakey, slowly and steadily, I brought down the razor. Until Gray kicked the door down, and I was caught, again... He ran to me, took the razor out of my hand, and he threw it out the window. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked , searching for wounds. I held my tears in, "if you don't mind, I have to report an event for Kylisis" I said, avoiding the conversation. I stepped on something, when I was about to get something on my bed, it made me lean on the desk and its like Gray pinning me. I pushed him off, and I just walked away. Good thing I have a photoshoot at Magnolia South Gate Park. Jason said that I'll be having a male partner for the front page of the magazine. I got there as quick as I can so I can get as far away from Fairy Tail. When I got there, Jason is in front of the tree. "Hey Jason.." I greeted "CCCOOOLLLLL!" he said "Come here" he said as he held my hand. "I want you to meet your new partner..." He said, then I saw a man that has orange hair and he has a blue tux. "Hibiki Lates" Jason introduced.

Then Hibiki took my hand and he kissed it

Then Hibiki took my hand and he kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he said when he looked up at me 'He's kinda cute..' "Oh, so you're the famous Hibiki..." I stated. "Yeah, but your my one and only" he flirted "I brought you two together cuz the crowd wants to see a picture of you two in a lovey dovey kind of way" Jason explained. "Uh... Hibiki, you can let go of my hand now" I said, then he let go. Jason handed me clothes, because he told me that my clothes weren't exceptional. So I changed in the changing booth, when I looked at Tue mirror, I saw myself in a formal outfit too. My hair was wavy, and free, I wore a short dress and it has all kinds of shades of blue.

 My hair was wavy, and free, I wore a short dress and it has all kinds of shades of blue

I walked up yo Jason. "Hey, is this it?" I asked , and he examined me. "Yeah, that's it. But take of the ring, the necklace and that thing on your hand" he said, so I did it. I went into place, "Y/N hold both Hibiki's hands and gaze  into his eyes" Jason said, so I did it, and he took some photos. "Next, I want Hibiki to sit down, and Y/N's head is on his lap" Jason said so I did what I was told, and he took some photos. "Both of you stand up, and I want Y/N to hold his face from this side" Jason said, so I did it, and he took some photos. "Lastly, I want you two to kiss" Jason ordered "What?! Gray might find out!" I yelled "Sweetie, relax. He won't find out, boys don't read magazine's" Hibiki said "Alright..." I agreed. Then Hibiki was the one who kissed me, and I made it look that I am kissing back, Hibiki held my chin in the process. Jason took some photos, "Alright, that's a wrap!" He yelled, and we broke apart. "Maybe we could do it again some other time" he flirted, but I ignored it. I changed my clothes, and took back my things from Jason, and I just his it in my pocket. "HEY Y/N!!!" Someone shouted from behind, I looked back to see an old friend waving at me. I ran to her, with open arms, she opened her arms to receive the hug, then we hugged "I miss you so much Akari!" I said "I miss you too Y/N" Akari replied back, then we broke the hug, "what are you doing here?!" I asked "Can't I visit my popular bestie in her town?" She said