Part 62

No ones POV:

It was 3 years since Y/N died and became a constellation. The 4 guilds fell into devastation until today. And it was 3 years until Christine was born. Then there were news from Sorcerer Magazine that Gray proposed to Y/N and Y/N sacrificed herself to save the people that she loves, and she became a constellation. Every night, her constellation will appear near Fairy Tails guildhall, and Gray along with the two Christine's will always gaze at their love one. Until one night...

Gray' POV:

Tonight, it has been exactly 4 years since Y/N died. I asked Lucy if she could take care of the 2 Christine's for a while, and she said yes. I went out to gaze at Y/N's constellation, but it wasn't in the sky anymore. From the place that Y/N's constellation is always placed, a very visible meteor is approaching to hit the guildhall. As I looked closer, I saw a form of a curled up girl, and as I looked closer than ever, I saw Y/N. I calculated where she was about to land and I waited on the roof. Anyway its a matter of seconds until she crashes. When she got to the roof, the speed of how she lands got slower so I was able to catch her. I carried her bridal style, she was still sleeping. I gently kissed her forehead, and I went down the roof top. I brought her to the infirmary, I was noticed by all the members of Fairy Tail, so they also followed. Most of the wizards there were crying, and I was about to cry, but I held it in. I laid Y/N down and when I laid her down I put my hand on her face and I gently stroked it. Mira helped me take care of her, but I didn't need help because Y/N hasn't woken up for 3 months. One afternoon, I was all alone with Y/N in the infirmary, I sat on a chair beside the bed where Y/N was. Then I held her hand, and I gently kissed the top of her hand that I held. I felt a slight twitch of her hand, I stood up "Y/N, if you hear me twitch your hand again" I said then her hand twitched. I called Mira, then Mira quickly came then the others followed her tail. "Y/N, is okay" I informed then I saw Y/N' eyes were slowly opening. I hugged her and I cried a few tears, moments later, I felt Y/N hug me back. I broke the hug, and I looked at Y/N, who was still lying down, I sat her up, and she was good as new. Everyone cried with joy, even me, Natsu... Everyone. "Ugh... What happened?" Y/N asked "You fell from the place where your constellation was" I said "Christine, I thought that Y/N would really die!" Natsu said annoyed "What?! Maybe I haven't gone this far" Christine said, then Y/N patted Christine's hair. "Its alright Christine, its not what you predicted" Y/N said, then she gave a big smile. "Did you know?" Erza asked "Yeah, I heard you guys talk about me when I was passed out after the big fight in Kylisis" Y/N replied "The important thing is your alive and well" Romeo said. Then someone walked through the infirmary's door, we all looked to see Ur there, and beside her was Lyon. "Hey you guys" Lyon greeted. Y/N stood up and ran to Lyon and hugged him "I miss you guys" Y/N said changing her hug to Ur. "We heard you were here, so we'd come visit you" Ur explained, while she hugged Y/N. "But I don't see any wounds, nor I don't feel that your hurt, you just fine to me" Ur said then she broke the hug. "Maybe.... We should party" Y/N decided "ALRIGHT! ITS SETTLED! LETS PARTY!!" Gramps announced as he bursted through the door. And everyone in the infirmary was just running out the infirmary door.

Your POV:

'Ahh... I am good as new again. Thanks to Grandmother Kayla'. I stood up from my bed, when everyone gone to party. Ur was waiting for me. I walked by her side, "I heard you and your prince charming are engaged" Ur whispered, it made me blush so red that Ur noticed. Then Ur gave out a little chuckle "Well... We also have a baby girl" I informed, then her eyes widen. "Congratulations Y/N" Ur said shaking my hand, I just gave a little smile. "After all these problems... Let's go have a little fun" I said then me and Ur walked out of the infirmary and we joined the party. "May we please ask Y/N to do a performance on stage" Max said then I looked at him with a blank face and I smiled. I teleported my guitar when I was on stage, I changed into a digital something (Sorry I forgot what its called). And I started singing...